Delta Galil Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Depends on division
Sales (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 10, 2018
Some of the lead management there is terrible and upper management lets them get away with it. Human Resources is ineffective to stop this as well as they are more concerned with making management happy.
New perspective of work
Senior Planner/Replenishment - Wal-Mart (Current Employee) –  RemoteDecember 2, 2017
For the most part everyone on the team worked hard. Really needed additional tools in order to perform job effectively. Demand of work for large accounts requires additional employees in order to be successful. Hardest part was working remotely
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Lack of support
Days at work
Unloader (Former Employee) –  Tifton,GASeptember 18, 2017
If was a very easy day working at burlen. Majority everything you have to do was common sense. Everything wasn't easy or hard. It really was in between.
Pros
Some days your get longer lunch hours
Cons
No insurance unless you were hired full-time by burlen.
Fantastic work environment
Design Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Rafael, CAMay 9, 2016
It was my first real job and I learned a lot about how an office is run. My co - workers were all lovely people and I enjoyed my time there.
Supportive Coworkers and Management
Client Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Williamsport, PA 17701July 14, 2015
Fast paced work environment with excellent supportive coworkers and management. There is an unfortunate amount of red tape and politics, however this is expected of a large company.
Pros
Excellent health(medical, dental and vision)benefits, personal and vacation time as well.
Cons
Stressful and very long hours, even end up taking work home at times.
Great Co-Workers but lots of cooks in the ktichem
DESIGNER (Current Employee) –  New York Design OfficeMarch 29, 2015
great co-workers but a lot of cooks in the kitchen
no opportunity to travel or to present in meetings, hard to grow with these things holding you back
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
no travel
productive, energetic, innovative workplace
Administrative Assistant/Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 11, 2014
A typical day at work began with responding to customer inquiries regarding acquisitions, sales, marketing, and any refunds or exchanges. I learned a great deal about managing the customer service division, as well as how to assist web designers, creative designers, and how to prepare for photo shoots, and presentations. My coworkers were amazing on a day to day basis, and we had an amazing work relationship. I enjoyed every aspect of this job, because i learned so much.
Bright and happy place to work with constant smiles
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Anaheim CAFebruary 19, 2014
It's always very bright and happy and the friendship between all of the coworkers is beautiful. I love all the people there and I love helping all the customers, especially since so many are international. They always love the hospitality our store creates. Typically I spend my days helping customers, always greeting them with a smile and telling them about our current deals. Its a small store so you have to address every customer or else it feels kind of awkward for the customer and you. I also clean, restock, man the cash register, and other things a sales associate typically would do. Again, it's a small store so we all kind of keep it together. Like I said before, there is always a lovely friendship between me and my coworkers (other sales associates and supervisors both) but as far as management, it's not the best. They're not intentionally mean or anything but they just seem kind of careless. No going the extra mile. They won't do things to really help you unless it helps them, too. And when things happen, they aren't very sympathetic. They'll still accommodate you but only to the bare minimum and with many sighs and "joking" comments. Little to no advancement opportunities. However, they are very willing to work with pretty much any availability as long as you have at least two days fully available to work. I make it sound worse than it is. These things are true but they don't consume the majority of your experience. I have had very pleasant experience here and it's always a fun environment. :)
Pros
Meeting international people, friendly coworkers, Disneyland discounts and perks (Disneyland pass, occational tickets, discounts in the park, etc.)
Cons
No advancement, lack of sympathy, pressure for competition.
Productive, enjoyable place to work.
Senior Designer (Current Employee) –  Secaucus, NJOctober 1, 2013
I have grown and developed into a leader in design and have learned various skills from my VP of Mech, and VP of Sales, such as leadership qualities presentation skills and important planning YTD sales plans. I work with enjoyable people in a cohesive working environment.
Israeli based company with rich culture
Director of Merchandising, Hosiery (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJJanuary 29, 2013
Delta is a well-known company in the lingerie and sleepwear business.
As their manufacturing started to move to third parties, it was hard for them to stay competitive.
They represent many brands along with private label business. It was a challenge to address all the product lines and customers with the amount of staff on hand.
The management style is extremely hands-on which could prove challenging.
The best part of Delta is it's people. They are 10,000 people strong across the globe that take pride in the company's history and culture.
Pros
sample sales
Cons
lack of concern for work/life balance; compensation