Delta Galil

Delta Galil insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Found 18 reviews matching the search.See all 22 reviews

My time at Delta Galil was amazing. It was an awesome place to work and perform. I was fortunate to work for a director that lead the DC and allowed us to run our business. The daily grind of a fast pace distribution center really allowed my team to thrive and exceed our expectations on a daily basis. We were also fortunate to be acquired by Delta Galil, from VF Corporation. VF was an amazing corporation, yet Delta came in and treated us the same and more. It was a great time!

Productive, comfortable, professional place to work. Management and Co- workers are extremely friendly and team player oriented. Great commute, opportunity for growth within.

Its a warehouse job an it has great managers

I overall loved working this job The managers are very nice They have great benefits and great customer service and the building is like most warehouse buildings, the work is fair..

It was an ok job

I really think this was an ok job. But i had to leave due to finding a better paying job. I liked some of the people i dealt with. But it just was not for me.

Great Environment

Great work environment, everyone is a team player. Design teams work well together. Management is helpful and understands time management for specific projects.

Pros

relaxed work environment

Cons

compensation

Great environment

Basically its a job it’s hard days and easy never the less you have to work. Management team needs some work. Then work environment needs some work also it’s a lot a hazardous spots in the facility

Production job

Unpack boxes on a pallet. When breaking down the boxes you have to have the same serial number to match what is on the paper. Next you have put stickers on socks, and enter them into the computer.

Depends on division

Some of the lead management there is terrible and upper management lets them get away with it. Human Resources is ineffective to stop this as well as they are more concerned with making management happy.

Productive compaony

Good place to work at. fun and fast paced great benefits. Management is good enough working hours. Paid vacation and yearly raises. Team work is a must in this company.

New perspective of work

For the most part everyone on the team worked hard. Really needed additional tools in order to perform job effectively. Demand of work for large accounts requires additional employees in order to be successful. Hardest part was working remotely

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Lack of support

Jobs at Delta Galil

See more jobs

Days at work

If was a very easy day working at burlen. Majority everything you have to do was common sense. Everything wasn't easy or hard. It really was in between.

Pros

Some days your get longer lunch hours

Cons

No insurance unless you were hired full-time by burlen.

Fantastic work environment

It was my first real job and I learned a lot about how an office is run. My co - workers were all lovely people and I enjoyed my time there.

Supportive Coworkers and Management

Fast paced work environment with excellent supportive coworkers and management. There is an unfortunate amount of red tape and politics, however this is expected of a large company.

Pros

Excellent health(medical, dental and vision)benefits, personal and vacation time as well.

Cons

Stressful and very long hours, even end up taking work home at times.

Great Co-Workers but lots of cooks in the ktichem

great co-workers but a lot of cooks in the kitchen no opportunity to travel or to present in meetings, hard to grow with these things holding you back

Pros

Great co-workers

Cons

no travel

productive, energetic, innovative workplace

A typical day at work began with responding to customer inquiries regarding acquisitions, sales, marketing, and any refunds or exchanges. I learned a great deal about managing the customer service division, as well as how to assist web designers, creative designers, and how to prepare for photo shoots, and presentations. My coworkers were amazing on a day to day basis, and we had an amazing work relationship. I enjoyed every aspect of this job, because i learned so much.

Bright and happy place to work with constant smiles

It's always very bright and happy and the friendship between all of the coworkers is beautiful. I love all the people there and I love helping all the customers, especially since so many are international. They always love the hospitality our store creates. Typically I spend my days helping customers, always greeting them with a smile and telling them about our current deals. Its a small store so you have to address every customer or else it feels kind of awkward for the customer and you. I also clean, restock, man the cash register, and other things a sales associate typically would do. Again, it's a small store so we all kind of keep it together. Like I said before, there is always a lovely friendship between me and my coworkers (other sales associates and supervisors both) but as far as management, it's not the best. They're not intentionally mean or anything but they just seem kind of careless. No going the extra mile. They won't do things to really help you unless it helps them, too. And when things happen, they aren't very sympathetic. They'll still accommodate you but only to the bare minimum and with many sighs and "joking" comments. Little to no advancement opportunities. However, they are very willing to work with pretty much any availability as long as you have at least two days fully available to work. I make it sound worse than it is. These things are true but they don't consume the majority of your experience. I have had very pleasant experience here and it's always a fun environment. :)

Pros

Meeting international people, friendly coworkers, Disneyland discounts and perks (Disneyland pass, occational tickets, discounts in the park, etc.)

Cons

No advancement, lack of sympathy, pressure for competition.

Productive, enjoyable place to work.

I have grown and developed into a leader in design and have learned various skills from my VP of Mech, and VP of Sales, such as leadership qualities presentation skills and important planning YTD sales plans. I work with enjoyable people in a cohesive working environment.

Israeli based company with rich culture

Delta is a well-known company in the lingerie and sleepwear business.As their manufacturing started to move to third parties, it was hard for them to stay competitive.They represent many brands along with private label business. It was a challenge to address all the product lines and customers with the amount of staff on hand.The management style is extremely hands-on which could prove challenging.The best part of Delta is it's people. They are 10,000 people strong across the globe that take pride in the company's history and culture.

Pros

sample sales

Cons

lack of concern for work/life balance; compensation