Delta Global Services Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Awesome job
RAMP AGENT (Current Employee) –  Kahului, HIApril 8, 2018
Great job, because of the flying benefits and it's a good workout because you are constantly moving from one plane to another and the crew works together well as team.
Great Place
Airport Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 4, 2018
Great company to work through and learning experience and everyday seems to be a new learning experience, but everyday is faced with a task and challenge that I seem to overcome.
Exciting and challenging workplace.
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Eugene, ORApril 4, 2018
Loved working for the airport learned a ton. I was a ramp agent we loaded and unloaded planes marshaled planes in pushed planes out and handled luggage was an excellent job
Customer Serivce
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHApril 4, 2018
Checking customers in for there flight that is leaving out.
Working the gate making customers make on there flights.
BSO baggage office when flights come in that Passages would get there checked bags off.
Pros
free flights, weekly pay, working for the best airline
Cons
no paid time off, no sick days
fun place to work
Gate Agent/Operations (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VAApril 3, 2018
Environment is well, better management needed. I learned about aviation and airline travel. Different countries' rules and regulations regarding entry to the country.
I answer each question to the best of my ability
Baggage Handler Supervisor (Former Employee) –  JFK- T2 and T4March 31, 2018
A typical day for me at work as a supervisor is to ensure that all agents are properly uniformed, reaches their post on time and follow
company rules and policy. over the years I have learned a lot, like the induction system, Station and destination code, safety procedure and good communications. I Supervised the operation and communicate with Management and Leadership to ensure that the job is done professionally and safely. The hardest part of the job is when the system is down and I have make quick and good decisions to ensure that the passengers and their baggage make their flights on time. The most enjoyable part of my job , is when our customers and the passengers are happy and pleased with our performance.
Great Travel Benefits
Gate Agent (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMarch 31, 2018
For a few hours a week working in any number of areas you can enjoy great travel benefits and see the world! Many people who desire can move up in the company and the relocation package is outstanding!
Ok job
Customer Service/Ramp Agent (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 30, 2018
The best part about thr job was my coworkers .I reslly loved the free travel. I wish this job would be more understand to it workers but overall good job.
They did offer free plane tickets
Performance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMarch 29, 2018
Not a horrible company to work for. The benefits and pay don't really seem worth the hassle until you advance into leaderships though. Adequate paid vacation for the position.
Pros
Free plane tickets
Fun place to work, but stressful
Customer Flight Agent (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAMarch 27, 2018
This job is perfect for anyone who doesn't mind a flexible schedule, and flight benefits. However, it can be a little stressful during flight delays or cancellations- especially while dealing with customers, baggage claim, and possible TSA.
Pros
Flight benefits, weekly pay
Cons
Long hours, missed holidays, low pay
It was a fun place to work, but the work was physical
Cabin Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMarch 26, 2018
I typical day at work, was making sure the job was done according to protocol. What I learned was how stressful the job could get if I didn't perform my duties in a timely matter. I loved the managers there they were very understanding and accommodating. The workplace culture was very diverse. The hardest part was the heavy lefting. The most enjoyable part of the job, was the people I worked with.
Pros
Free travel
Cons
Lefting heavy luggage up in the aircraft
Not one day goes by without any stress. It's a great place to work but it's only good for the flight benefits.
Ramp Agent (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOMarch 22, 2018
Great people. Pay isn't enough. Not flexible with overtime. A place I would leave if I had another job offering doing the same thing type of work. My position is the only position that doesn't get any raises yet we do the hardest and most dangerous part of the job. Management isn't great as well. It could be a lot better.
Pros
Flight benefits, shift swaps
Cons
Management, low pay, dangerous
Temp jobs
Delta Image Consultant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 22, 2018
Its okay the staff there is wonderufl love the front desk clerk she is the best. Would defintly recommend the job to others. Just make sure the contract you pick is what you want
Busy, constant walking, needs better management
Wheelchair Recovery Agent (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 21, 2018
Management needs to be better. unorganized and unprofessional. The pay could be alot better. But you do get to fly free you and your kids , parents not stepparents, spouse/domestic partner.
Pros
free flight
Cons
low pay
you just never know
Research Analyst Professional - Contractor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 19, 2018
Departmental jobs contracted for an indeterminate amount of time. Very unorganized in the hiring process. Information you need you have to ask for, it is not provided as most entry into companies. Pay attention to your role in your placement. All can seem well, job satisfaction is good, performance is good and you can be told to pack up your things your time is over. No notice and no valid explanation given. The hardest part is wondering of you have a job for the next week or the next day. The most enjoyable part is being able to provide help to others to lighten the load.
Pros
401K, insurance (but expensive), travel
Cons
no stability, lack of information, finding someone to answer company questions
this job is stressful
Ramp Agent (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAMarch 18, 2018
dont get paid enough for the amount of work you do. such as lifting heavy luggage sometime more than 70lbs. only get paid $8hr but the benefit of flying for free is awesome. this cant be your only job. must have a second job to get around. its perfect for a teen fresh out of high school.
Pros
fly for free
Cons
horrible pay
Typical workplace with normal co-workers
Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILMarch 16, 2018
I would say that it was a typical job. On a normal day id be lifting 50+ pound bags onto and off of planes for passengers. I learned on the job that in the airline business things don't always go as planned even for the employees. The management of the the facility was different from day to day seeing as how there were multiple shift leaders. It was a multicultural workplace. I'd say the hardest part of the job came about whenever there was a delay and, the easiest was when there were few passengers going on-board.
Pros
Free Flights
Cons
Working in some very adverse weather conditions
Delta
Ramp Agent (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NEMarch 15, 2018
Delta was a great service to work for as I'm currently still an employee there I can say about Delta company really cares about their employees very much.
Relaxed workplace.
Airport cabin cleaner (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMarch 14, 2018
Delta is a relaxed place to work. There are great staff in the working environment. You meet lots of celebrities and other important people. Flying for free is a plus.
Pros
Lots of down time
Cons
Stressful supervision
Horrible Job don’t work there Guys
Ramp (Former Employee) –  MspMarch 11, 2018
Worst job ever. Seriously wasted my time there. Plus if you get fired there you won’t be able to apply to delta airlines in Minneapolis and Saint Paul. The job is a trap so that you can’t really persue a career in the airline industry. The job was clear and cut and you can get fired easily you anything. A man I was working with got fired for not chocking an aircraft. They fired people for there performance on the spot even without warning them. The schedules were pretty bad as well. They would have people scheduled till 10:30 at night and would extend there lines to 12am at night due to low staff. They would mess up all your plans due to low staff. WORST JOB EVER I DID NOT ENJOY A MINUTE OF IT. The ppl were so cool, but management was the WORST WORST WORST.
Pros
nothing