Delta Locum Tenens Employee Reviews

Loved my time there
Senior Marketing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 8, 2018
Overall great experience...Great culture, friendly people, and great work/life balance. Fun events and lots of training which is good at the start. Great company!
Nice company
FNP-C, RNFA (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 3, 2018
Recruiter was very nice and on the ball. Assignment was enjoyable and company took great care of me with reimbursements. Timely pay. ready for future assignments if desired.
Pros
All location and travels expenses covered.
Cons
No benefits. 1099.
Fun Job
Marketing and Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 19, 2017
Great work environment, with a unique upbeat positive culture. Great pay, and benefits. Many opportunities for philanthropy, and includes cool activity's and party's.
No Morals
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 11, 2017
The leadership of this company has morals or values when it comes to its sales, making money is the ONLY thing that matters. They think anyone who does work longer hours than than the job says is considered to not care. They don't care about personal lives and single parents. It is basically a "frat/sorority house" and if you don't fit that mold, don't bother. Family life people who don't put their family second will not succeed, even if you are way over goal as I was.
Productive and fun work place-great work place
Logistics Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 6, 2014
Delta Locum Tenens is part of The Delta Companies, which is a healthcare staffing firm. It is an amazing work place, and offers one of the best work. My day is from 7-4, and the fact that I run an independent desk is one of the greatest benefits of my job. It promotes responsibility and organization in the position. My director is very approachable, and is a great example of servant leadership. I work on a great team where everyone works hard for themselves and to help everyone else. I can not say that these is one "hardest part of my day" as every job has their own stresses, but can say that the best part is building great working relationships with the facilities that we work with, and putting providers to work for facilities that need the coverage. I love knowing that I am part of helping other people get the medical attention they need.
This company has been very supportive of me over the past 4 years.
Locum tenens physician in family medicine (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 3, 2014
This company has consistently found me very interesting and rewarding work experiences for me in my field of family medicine. I have always felt a sense of reassurance that this company has been looking out for my best interests.
Fun , Competitive sales enviromnent
Recruiting Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 25, 2014
• Identify new and existing physicians to fill temporary needs for client facilities
• Establish and maintain communication and rapport with physician to encourage a long-term
Working relationship
• Administrative duties include but not restricted to obtaining necessary documentation for
Physicians such as application packet, references, licensure, and certifications
Working relationship
• Contact via the telephone physician leads to introduce available positions, the application
Process and the advantages of working Delta Locum Tenens temporary assignments
Amazing, Fun Multi Culture Company to work for
Risk Management Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 21, 2012
I did background checks and verifications on physicians to get them approved for temprary employement at hospitals and doctors offices. Fun owners, co-workers and over all work enviroment.
Pros
growing company - lots of opportunities
Cons
really dont have any