DELTA MECHANICAL INC Employee Reviews

Excellent
Payroll and Billing Clerk (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZOctober 17, 2018
Management cares and appreciates the work you put in. They are very understanding and caring. I had no idea on what I was doing when I started, but with the encouragement from my manager and fellow employees I am slowly getting the hang of it. The company offers great benefits. As well as nice surprises.
Pros
Great management
Growing company
Employee (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 16, 2018
There may have been some issues in the past (years ago), but the company has great leadership now, and a strong team. It definitely feels like there is constant improvement and growth.
Pros
Nice people, lots of support
Job will keep you alert.
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 15, 2018
It is a fast paced atmosphere that will keep you going. You won't be having to look at the clock and counting down the time till you go home. People in the company are genuine and is a great environment. Company has gone through reorganization, and has greatly improved.
Pros
Staff has your back
Cons
Sometimes I have to travel.
Great Company and Drastically Improved
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZOctober 15, 2018
No doubt in the past there was some poor management and a bad culture in general. However, the company has recently made some major improvements to the office, operations, and culture. There has been a complete positive change in the right direction making it fun to be apart of. New management has filled the empty roles the company was lacking, along with improving the quality of work, and many new opportunities to grow within the company. I wasn't sure before the recent changes how long I would stay here, I'll be honest, but the pay is great and with all the recent changes I feel like its a brand new company and I am excited to see it continue to grow. All in all, the office has drastically improved and I can say for the first time in a while I am proud to work here!
Pros
pay, employee benefits, Pto, professional work environment, culture
Cons
Can't think of any that are relevant to the company today
Great Company to Work For
Employee (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZOctober 15, 2018
No matter what your concerns are they are always addressed and taken care of. Management truly cares about your success and advancement within the company. Great place to work and I can say I truly love my job.
Pros
Great Work Environment
Communication and Organization
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaOctober 15, 2018
The role is great for individuals who enjoy communicating and organizing, along with thinking of new ideas on how best to get our product across to customers.
Fast paced company
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  FloridaOctober 15, 2018
Working under the Home Depot name does help when trying to sell an installation to a customer. New management throughout the company has helped with completion of installs. New CEO has really taken the time to clean up what the company was.
Pros
Breaks throughout the day, Pto
Cons
Pay, company does not pay towards benefits
Productive and fun workplace, growing and upgrading
Accounting (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZOctober 15, 2018
I feel lucky to have found a job at a company that I actually like. I don't dread coming to work on Mondays. My favorite part of this company is that throughout growth, we have an employee-oriented culture. We have strong leadership in place who supports and listens to us as a team. Our overall success is passed thru to the employees in the form of new opportunities and room to grow and move up - I have been given opportunities here that I wouldn't have gotten anywhere else. There have been a lot of changes which have had direct results we can see, which make me excited about my future here. It feels good to have my voice heard and see the results of my own ideas improving the company. I have worked here for years and can really say that this is the environment that I had always hoped for.
Pros
Good PTO and benefits. They are upgrading the office and improving incentives, pizza parties, birthday celebrations, fun team environment.
Cons
Making changes brings challenges, because not everybody on the team will be open to a new idea or new way of doing things.
Fun place to work.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZOctober 15, 2018
My days at Delta go by quickly because there are enough tasks to keep you busy. It is a high paced call center but everyone has certain roles and everyone helps out. The management is accommodating and great to work with.
Pros
High paced
Cons
n/a
Growing company
Employee (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 12, 2018
Pros
Nice people, lots of support
Job site location varies
Lead Generator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 22, 2018
It was a good place to learn person to person communication and customer service. I got to experience sales for the first time but in this feild of sales there wasn’t much room for improvement or advancement.
Pros
In person communication
Cons
Job site location, poor management
Great Place to Work
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZAugust 24, 2018
Great Place to work if you like fry cook wages.
Wonderful job opportunity with no chance to move up.
Delta is built on Broken promises and unrealistic goals.
The only thing good about the place is the select few awesome hardworking people in the same boat trying to make ends meat. In conclusion my advice is to keep scrolling down and apply at a place that cares for its employees, customers and not just about managements wallet.
Pros
Good people, Free water
Cons
Everything else
Bad
Accounts Payable Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZJuly 23, 2018
It is a good company the owner is very strict and his decisions are final infact i had a raise taken back from me and that made me disapprove of his decision
Great company
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Mesa azJuly 9, 2018
Great company to work for. Worked with the company for many years. Fast paced environment, everything is pretty repetitive so once you get the swing of things it's pretty easy.
Pros
Money
Cons
Working
Loved the brand new van
Plumber (Current Employee) –  Brandon, FLJune 13, 2018
More self employed then contractor lot of of traveling but the pay is good. Closed for holidays. Loved the brand new vehicle they provide and hey pay for the gas.
productive
A/R and Payroll Helper (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZApril 2, 2018
Prepare reports outlining the status of each project date
Working with Co-workers to coordinate each state of A/R
coordinating with home depot with each invoice
ok company
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COFebruary 4, 2018
This was a plumbing and heating and air-conditioning company
that had to file bankruptcy and shut down the heating and air side of
the business.there for I was laid off.
Pros
good pay
Cons
worked 7 days a week
At the time privately held company was experiencing management problems
Project Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZJanuary 10, 2018
I worked in the accounting department during a time of much change. The owner was pursuing ambitious plans and financial stresses were the norm. Some of the accounting personnel were hostile and managers were leaving the company.
Great company to work for.
Office (Current Employee) –  Tampa. FLOctober 19, 2015
I work in the office and have been with this company for over 10 yrs. Once you get a handle on the work load and job this is a fun place to work. Compensation is good. We are always busy so the days go by quickly. When we meet sales plan for the week, the Boss will get all of us lunch. That is nice. The plumbers are very nice to work with; some of them have been here for more than 15yrs. This feels like family. Good Company.
Huge Company, no attention to detail
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZMay 18, 2015
This company has major accounts set up with Home Depot all over the states, but has no clue on how to keep customers happy. This is a case where company grew to big to fast and lost all the quality.
Pros
Big name
Cons
Too many chiefs not enough indians

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DELTA MECHANICAL INC. Our community is ready to answer.

DELTA MECHANICAL INC Reviews by Location