DELTA MECHANICAL INC Culture reviews

Communication and Organization
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaOctober 15, 2018
The role is great for individuals who enjoy communicating and organizing, along with thinking of new ideas on how best to get our product across to customers.
Productive and fun workplace, growing and upgrading
Accounting (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZOctober 15, 2018
I feel lucky to have found a job at a company that I actually like. I don't dread coming to work on Mondays. My favorite part of this company is that throughout growth, we have an employee-oriented culture. We have strong leadership in place who supports and listens to us as a team. Our overall success is passed thru to the employees in the form of new opportunities and room to grow and move up - I have been given opportunities here that I wouldn't have gotten anywhere else. There have been a lot of changes which have had direct results we can see, which make me excited about my future here. It feels good to have my voice heard and see the results of my own ideas improving the company. I have worked here for years and can really say that this is the environment that I had always hoped for.
Pros
Good PTO and benefits. They are upgrading the office and improving incentives, pizza parties, birthday celebrations, fun team environment.
Cons
Making changes brings challenges, because not everybody on the team will be open to a new idea or new way of doing things.