DELTA MECHANICAL INC Employee Review

View all DELTA MECHANICAL INC reviews

Productive and fun workplace, growing and upgrading
Accounting (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZOctober 15, 2018
I feel lucky to have found a job at a company that I actually like. I don't dread coming to work on Mondays. My favorite part of this company is that throughout growth, we have an employee-oriented culture. We have strong leadership in place who supports and listens to us as a team. Our overall success is passed thru to the employees in the form of new opportunities and room to grow and move up - I have been given opportunities here that I wouldn't have gotten anywhere else. There have been a lot of changes which have had direct results we can see, which make me excited about my future here. It feels good to have my voice heard and see the results of my own ideas improving the company. I have worked here for years and can really say that this is the environment that I had always hoped for.
Pros
Good PTO and benefits. They are upgrading the office and improving incentives, pizza parties, birthday celebrations, fun team environment.
Cons
Making changes brings challenges, because not everybody on the team will be open to a new idea or new way of doing things.

Other DELTA MECHANICAL INC Employee Reviews

Stressful Enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 14, 2018
This is in reference to the Florida Office - Management has no interest in allowing you to ask questions or receive help. You are given very little training in your job and then are thrown to the wolves. If you are not included in the ‘inner circle’ you get treated horribly. The favoritism and bullying that happen within this office is horrendous.
Excellent
Payroll and Billing Clerk (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZOctober 17, 2018
Management cares and appreciates the work you put in. They are very understanding and caring. I had no idea on what I was doing when I started, but with the encouragement from my manager and fellow employees I am slowly getting the hang of it. The company offers great benefits. As well as nice surprises.
Pros
Great management
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DELTA MECHANICAL INC. Our community is ready to answer.

DELTA MECHANICAL INC Reviews by Location