DELTA MECHANICAL INC Employee Review

View all DELTA MECHANICAL INC reviews

Great Company and Drastically Improved
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZOctober 15, 2018
No doubt in the past there was some poor management and a bad culture in general. However, the company has recently made some major improvements to the office, operations, and culture. There has been a complete positive change in the right direction making it fun to be apart of. New management has filled the empty roles the company was lacking, along with improving the quality of work, and many new opportunities to grow within the company. I wasn't sure before the recent changes how long I would stay here, I'll be honest, but the pay is great and with all the recent changes I feel like its a brand new company and I am excited to see it continue to grow. All in all, the office has drastically improved and I can say for the first time in a while I am proud to work here!
Pros
pay, employee benefits, Pto, professional work environment, culture
Cons
Can't think of any that are relevant to the company today

Other DELTA MECHANICAL INC Employee Reviews

Stressful Enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 14, 2018
This is in reference to the Florida Office - Management has no interest in allowing you to ask questions or receive help. You are given very little training in your job and then are thrown to the wolves. If you are not included in the ‘inner circle’ you get treated horribly. The favoritism and bullying that happen within this office is horrendous.
Excellent
Payroll and Billing Clerk (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZOctober 17, 2018
Management cares and appreciates the work you put in. They are very understanding and caring. I had no idea on what I was doing when I started, but with the encouragement from my manager and fellow employees I am slowly getting the hang of it. The company offers great benefits. As well as nice surprises.
Pros
Great management
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DELTA MECHANICAL INC. Our community is ready to answer.

DELTA MECHANICAL INC Reviews by Location