DELTA MECHANICAL INC Employee Review

View all DELTA MECHANICAL INC reviews

Stressful Enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 14, 2018
This is in reference to the Florida Office - Management has no interest in allowing you to ask questions or receive help. You are given very little training in your job and then are thrown to the wolves. If you are not included in the ‘inner circle’ you get treated horribly. The favoritism and bullying that happen within this office is horrendous.

Other DELTA MECHANICAL INC Employee Reviews

Excellent
Payroll and Billing Clerk (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZOctober 17, 2018
Management cares and appreciates the work you put in. They are very understanding and caring. I had no idea on what I was doing when I started, but with the encouragement from my manager and fellow employees I am slowly getting the hang of it. The company offers great benefits. As well as nice surprises.
Pros
Great management
Cons
Growing company
Employee (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 16, 2018
There may have been some issues in the past (years ago), but the company has great leadership now, and a strong team. It definitely feels like there is constant improvement and growth.
Pros
Nice people, lots of support

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DELTA MECHANICAL INC. Our community is ready to answer.

DELTA MECHANICAL INC Reviews by Location