DELTA MECHANICAL INC Employee Review

View all DELTA MECHANICAL INC reviews

At the time privately held company was experiencing management problems
Project Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZJanuary 10, 2018
I worked in the accounting department during a time of much change. The owner was pursuing ambitious plans and financial stresses were the norm. Some of the accounting personnel were hostile and managers were leaving the company.

Other DELTA MECHANICAL INC Employee Reviews

Stressful Enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 14, 2018
This is in reference to the Florida Office - Management has no interest in allowing you to ask questions or receive help. You are given very little training in your job and then are thrown to the wolves. If you are not included in the ‘inner circle’ you get treated horribly. The favoritism and bullying that happen within this office is horrendous.
Excellent
Payroll and Billing Clerk (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZOctober 17, 2018
Management cares and appreciates the work you put in. They are very understanding and caring. I had no idea on what I was doing when I started, but with the encouragement from my manager and fellow employees I am slowly getting the hang of it. The company offers great benefits. As well as nice surprises.
Pros
Great management
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DELTA MECHANICAL INC. Our community is ready to answer.

DELTA MECHANICAL INC Reviews by Location