DELTA MECHANICAL INC Employee Reviews

Productive, and Fun.
Painter (Former Employee) –  AZMay 26, 2014
Every weekday I would go to work at eight in the morning until five. I learned how to paint, prime, and put plastic really good. the management was above average and my co-workers were all having fun but while getting are job done and when we needed to be serious we were. The hardest part about the job was that it was always super hot and we had to keep moving at fast paste the whole nine hours but what i really enjoyed about this job was that the apartments look ugly at first and when we are done everything looks completely different.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Tiring job
Wide variety of culture, all work but relaxed.
Graphic Designer/Marketing (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZAugust 31, 2012
"Salt of the earth" these guys!

This is a blue collar environment, no glamor here. All assignments are basic projects with profit driven motive--what else should a designer expect? They have regional offices throughout the states plus Hawaii. They also have a business office in Eastern Europe and are expanding into other areas of the European Union.

Delta is not for your average creative person. However, I'm able to overcome the daily hum drum because I appreciate the professionals I work with.

I especially enjoyed re-branding their image and have prepared some wow presentations for fortune 500 companies.
Pros
plenty of breakes.
Cons
long periods of bordem when not rushing to get it out before midnight.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DELTA MECHANICAL INC. Our community is ready to answer.

DELTA MECHANICAL INC Reviews by Location