Delta Employee Reviews

Found 3,055 reviews matching the search See all 3,368 reviews
Excellent business
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (Former Employee) –  Carolina, PRMarch 19, 2019
Go ahead and apply, excellent travel benefits, anual profit sharing, good salary , great people. Go to delta.com and look for careers.
Be confident and trust yourself.
Greatest Company in the USA
Senior Purser/Supervising Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA 30320March 19, 2019
I can;t say enough to express how fabulous Delta is as a company. I also can't express enough how much I regret taking early retirement at 15 years to become an RN. If you have an offer from Delta Air Lines, do not turn it down for any reason, and NEVER leave until you just can't work anymore due age or injury
Pros
Too many to list
Great job
Ramp Agent/ Baggage Handler (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA 90045March 18, 2019
Really good job but it has a fixed schedule not ideal for college students. No flexibility with the schedule and some workers are lazy which means you have double up your
Benefits
Cons
Fixed schedule
Excellent Place to work - easy to get lost in corporate culture
TechOps Liaison Engineering Co-Op (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 18, 2019
Delta was an excellent place to start working. Benefits such as the ability to fly standby was delightful. Because of the large size, it was relatively easy to transition horizontally. Not so much vertically. The corporate culture was strong and powerful due to 80k plus employees. It was easy to feel lost in the crowd or like another cog in the machine.
Performance Leader
Performance Leader (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 17, 2019
The best job I ever had, spent 21 years and only left for personal reasons due to work hours were not conducive to my family situation. It was very hard to make the decision to leave to pursue another opportunity.
BAGGAGE HANDLER/RAMP OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 16, 2019
Get your foot in the door and work your way up! Best advice I can give! Even if you start on the ramp, it’s one of the best places I’ve ever worked, and I can’t stress enough. Get your foot in the door first and then move your way up.
Pros
Flexibility
Stt is the place to be
Supervisor/Complaint Resolution Official (Former Employee) –  St Thomas, VIMarch 16, 2019
Loved working at Delta in St. Thomas VI. If it wasn’t for hurricane Irmaria I would still be down there. Employees where good.. Very fun environment. Always had award events to recognize employees.
I enjoyed working with Delta
Avionics Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 15, 2019
I loved working there! People were fair, pay was good, management tried to understand home situations. Work could be instense but enjoyable. I would recommend working for Delta to anyone!
Best Job Ever
Flight Attendant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 15, 2019
This company is by far the best company that I have ever worked for. It truly is a family atmosphere, and I could not sing their praises any higher. I began this job just wanting to travel and have gotten far more than I ever imagined out of this company. I never thought I would be a flight attendant for life, but this is my life-long career.
Pros
fellow employees, benefits, travel
n/a
Customer Experience Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 15, 2019
great company to work for ,supportive peers & management ,fun, lots of great incentives and bonuses,wonderful benefits as well, training somewhat stressful
Delta Airlines
Operations Service Manager (STL) (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 15, 2019
Delta Airlines is a great company, because of the The Delta Difference, that separates their company and their people from their competitors. Their culture of treating others with dignity and respect and doing what is right continues to make Delta a great place to work,
Pros
Culture, Brand, Individually and collectively
Cons
the higher you move up in the company more politics come into play
A little stressful at times
Red Coat Passenger Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAMarch 14, 2019
The typical work day depends on the season. Summer travel is very stressful. I learned how to be patient and always remain positive in those situations. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with my customers.
Pros
Flight benefits
Cons
timed breaks 15-30-15
The most wonderful place ever to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMarch 14, 2019
Meeting new faces everyday from different backgrounds and cultures was the best feeling to me. I helped check in people for their flights each morning then would meet them at the gates to board the flight. I would meet the planes when they landed assist with disable passenger that needed wheelchairs. Finding lost luggage after a passengers arrives without their bags, gives me joy to put a smile back on their face.
Pros
Flying and watching some many different travelers
Cons
horrible weather delays
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 14, 2019
Delta was a great company to work for, but it did take away from my time with family. Did not like the fact that all my holidays would be working for a number of years and missing so many of my sons events.
Agreat family
Ramp Agent/Tow Crew (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 14, 2019
Delta was a great company to work for. They paid ok, we great travel plans, Discounts to any hotel, movie, rental cars, and did i say you fly for free you and your family. Had hundred of shifts
Pros
Free Travel
Cons
they didn't have a union when i was there
good company
Skymiles Sales and Service (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 13, 2019
good company with a great training program. Wasn't a big fan of the health insurance benefits but at least they offered something. Can travel for free as long as you are not in a rush to get there but if you are then they do offer discounts.
great place to work
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Mendota Heights, MNMarch 12, 2019
Travel was a daily part of the job as a flight attendant. I enjoyed working there and they had great benefits. Free parking and easy to access from most of the metro.
Recruiter
Sr. Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 12, 2019
I recruited for Delta Airlines, i was responsible or placing Business Analysts and Project Managers in the Atlanta market. I enjoyed working with this client.
I loved it.
Administrative secretary worked in reservations (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 12, 2019
I worked at Delta an incredibly long time ago. I retired as part of the bankruptcy over 15 years ago. I enjoyed my time there but life sometimes throws you a curve ball.
Ramp Agent (Current Employee) –  LAXMarch 11, 2019
A typical day at work consist of loading planes with freight , mail , and bags. There is no set attendance policy and no union. The flight benefits and profit sharing makes the job worth it!
Pros
Flight benefits
Cons
No union

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Delta. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2
51.7K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Delta.

Powered by Comparably