Delta
Coronavirus update
Information from Delta:

Delta Employee Reviews

United States163 reviews
It's not the best but it's something
A typical day at work is pretty busy. The hardest part is we work at a fast pace. Sometimes we stay on standby because of the weather. On storms it's a no work no pay. There is a little favoritism there but it all pays off when the costumers leave satisfied.
Love Delta Air Lines after more than 30 years
Best company ever, Delta has always taken great care of employees and always tries to work on best solution. Very thoughtful in caring for employees and customers!!
Great Company
Amazing place to work. Lots of great opportunities to be involved in. Flexible scheduling. Room to grow within the company. Lots of opportunities to travel.
wonderful! Worth ALL the interviews
Stick to it... it’s not easy. You’ve got a lot of interviewing and a lot of training when you eventually get hired. It took about two years to finally start working.
Hours and days are set but benefits are incredible.

You’ve got to have a “get it done” attitude and can’t mind other people’s efforts.. keeping score doesn’t work.

It’s wonderful!
Cool place to work at & learn a lot of culture
Really good company to work for. Very focused on the customer which is what made me appreciate the before I even worked there. A typical day may be busy may be slow but its always fun if you have the right attitude. Management has its micro-managers but so does every other company but yeah. Workplace culture issues for the most part really cool, some people are clique-y. The most enjoyable part for me is my job allows to experience all the steps in an airport.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Amazing company to work for if you are flexible and like to travel
Part time employees do not get any benefits and are only allowed to work 1300 hours.
Full time employees are usually cranky and feel entitled. They will treat new comers badly and poorly. Not all but most of them will.

If you are someone that doesnt let anything bother them, and are able to finish tasks and be friendly regardless of your surroundings, than this job is for you.

I truly loved working for this company as a part time employee. I ignored most people that were negative and never made negative comments about anyone. I simply listened to the older crowd but in end made my own decisions. Team leaders are there to help. In my case, everything related to me was recorded by a team leader. Every pep talk, every late time clock in. For others is different , they get away with a bit more, specially in small stations. It is the moment when they want to switch that their record and attendance comes up.

If you have discipline and desire to do this, be strong in character and you will get far. Good luck
Fair and simple but a steep slope
Great job and good pay but if you’re new to the work u will be judged for your growth speed or lack of. Ur fellow coworkers will have ur back but upper management move to cover their backs before you
Great cpmpant
Hate they had to furlow everybody northwest was the best co.pant ever the benefit were great an it wasnt about the money they a were family an delta didnt wanna pay
Excelente
Muy buena empresa para laboral, buenos beneficios, buenos empleados, buenos jefes, con un potencial mundial
Pays well if you work hard
Decent job but it has its good and bad points.
Good money if you work hard.

Stressful at times.

Need to be thick skinned

Great flexibility.................
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Delta?
excelente servicio de delta
La empresa donde estoy sirviendole es un servicio excelente y comunicativo a la cual no tengo problemas ya que le doy el major servicio en la limpieza en el banco donde estoy ubicada.
N/a
Nothing to say. Got the job there but no work ..I need a job got a family to provide for. I need money...not text messages telling me not to come to w
great company, be patient
It's a great company, but it takes time to advance. They value tenure over skill which can be problematic at times. Reliability is a must. Interpersonal skills are very important regardless of position.
Its a nice environment
You get to see a plethora of different people everyday. The hours are reasonable, the people you work with are constantly friendly and always willing to help.
Pros
Nice amount of time off
Cons
Not enough pay
Stressful with limited resourses
Responsible for tracking baggage through the Delta system, proactively notifying station of baggage mishandling, as well as reviewing and coding loss, damage, pilferage and/or delay. Possessed strong decision-making ability and a self-starter highly motivated, dependable, and open to change. Initiated and implemented the services as per customers need. Good judgment and excellent problem-solving skills. Provided technical help desk assistance for Delta systems and website problems.
great employee first company
great on an executive level, poor on operations level, great employee focus great benefits , poor on time commitment and work life balance. Ed Bastin is a phenomenal CEO.
Productive and fun place to work with on-site fitness center
Company shows a sincere interest in employees and the solutions to their problems. Promotes life work balance and flexibility. Company also foster a harmonious and cooperative environment. Overall great place to work.
Pros
Life Work balance great campus
Cons
N/a
Great
They are really great and understanding. Some was not so, but others were. I had a lot of great training and experiences. Long days and hours,but worth it.
Work culture
Excellent place to work go workers and management are always willing to help were needed. You can ask any co work a question and they will answer it or find out the answer
I loved my job at delta
Great company to work for and wonderful bennifits soc has great Delta agents working for them .easyvrnviromrnt to get along with others and you can work from home
Neglectful
Delta did not pay my on the job accident caused by my supervisor. The manager never submitted paperwork and this caused by credit score to to reflect their negligence.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Delta. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
3.3Personal Development
3.8Career Opportunities
3.0Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight