Delta Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
51.5K
Found 2,657 reviews matching the search See all 2,931 reviews
PREMIUM SALES AND SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 21, 2018
Great career advancement great culture and co workers . Casual environment. Free travel benefits for you and family. Great place to work fast salary advancement
Pros
Salary travel
Cons
Fast paced
Ramp Agent (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJuly 20, 2018
Good starting job. Great culture. Good company to grow with if you start in the same area you want to grow in, it seems easier to get a position in another area from outside than from within. Aside from that, growing inside the company is possible.
Pros
Great culture, great people
Cons
Hard to communicate to other areas within the company
Stressful
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJuly 20, 2018
I worked as a customer Service supervisor for nine years with Northwest Airlines.

This is a high-stress environment where time is of the essence.

I would recommend this position if you want to learn about the airline industry.
Great Company
Flight Attendant (Current Employee) –  MSPJuly 20, 2018
Great benefits
Great Travel
Great teamwork
Advancement opportunities
International travel
Solid management
Company success depends upon the whole team or organization
productive and fun workplace with game room
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 20, 2018
working at delta airline is fun,get to meet new type of people. depends on the position you do you get a different type of work day, but every position there is a lot of standing, lifting, bending down, and walking.
Pros
free flight, cook out once a week in the summer time
Cons
too much airport rules
I love Delta
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Jamaica, NYJuly 19, 2018
Delta is an exceptional company to work for. I would go back anyday. The work environment is calm. The management team is compassionate and it is all one big family.
Treated like used furniture
Business Analyst and Senior Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA 30354July 19, 2018
When it comes down to it, you are valued like a piece of used furniture. The IT management is now in place to make a name for themselves. The culture stinks. Work/job is all that matters now.
Great Work/Life Balance
Radio Communications Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 19, 2018
Immediate supervisor did a great job of working with you on your schedule and ensuring getting time off that you needed. Mostly eight hour shifts and work can be fun and is not strenuous.
Pros
work hours and flight benefits are great
Cons
Pay is low, no opportunity to advance
Reservation Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 19, 2018
Great workplace location. Friendly co workers. There were no "hardest" parts of the job because the challenge to resolve the problems was satisfying.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Handling complaint calls.
good place to work if you like to travel
Airport Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 18, 2018
great place to work for those whom like to travel if this isn't you then don't apply the flight benefits are the biggest and best perks delta offers outside of traditional benefits for full time employees
Pros
travel
Cons
outside work in the elements
Not a great place to work
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Brownsville, TNJuly 17, 2018
The gas stations are terrible. The owners act as if they don't want to fix anything that is wrong with the store. Customers are great. You are required to do everything in the store by yourself. Stock, clean, run cashier, paperwork, inventory, and have it all done before the end of your shift. I believe that this is a little to much expectations just to be paid minimum wage.
Exciting job with great pay and great benefits
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 17, 2018
Delta is the best of the best in the airline industry. The pay, benefits, and overall culture of the company is unmatched. As a new hire flight attendant, you get little say in your schedule/routes/hours, but that gets better as you gain seniority in the company. Excellent job for the young traveler. I would not recommend this job to someone looking to settle down or start a family as the schedule can be taxing and home-life is not a priority. I spent a great 6 months with the company and was able to leave on great terms.
Pros
Travel, culture, coworkers, pay
Cons
Scheduling, long days, short nights, lots of time away from home
fun place to work
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYJuly 17, 2018
Great company! met lots of people from different cultures, loved the appearance of our uniforms, very professional, friendly people to work around, the travel benefits was great for myself and my family! learning an aircraft and how it operates took away my fear of flying. I would love to return to this company, Delta was one of the best!
Pros
flight benefits, learning new cultures from different countries
Cons
salary
Something different daily
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 16, 2018
Every day was different. It was a way to meet people from all cultures. Loved working with different people everyday. The hardest part was working cancellations and try to accommodate everyone.
Discounted Travel and Coworkers Were the Best
Marketing/Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 16, 2018
I cannot speak for Delta as I worked at Northwest Airlines before being purchased by Delta; my comments are related to NWA. At the time I was employed we received vacation, sick days and travel benefits, none of the aforementioned benefits. Working conditions were physically not the best. We climbed 47 steps to reach the top of a windowless hanger where we were often exposed to jet fumes. In general management left much to be desired. I met and worked with lots of great people.
Excellent place to work if living near base in low cost of living area
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 16, 2018
Delta Airlines was a fabulous place to work. I was able to go on maternity leave. Although the pay was not high, I was able to live well by traveling and seeing the world.
Pros
cheap travel
Cons
inconsistent schedule and long days
International Purser (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 16, 2018
I enjoyed my time there. Being a flight attendant, you travel the world and have the opportunity to learn about different cultures. You also get to learn about different foods.
Can be stressful but also enteresting can meet people from all over the world.
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJuly 16, 2018
You meet all type of people some pleasant some not so pleasant. The job is very fast paced. The hardest part of the job is the hours. For me is the most enjoyable part of the job was the people I met.
Pros
flying privilages.
Cons
its a 24 hours a day job.
Example: Productive and fun workplace with ping pong tableoisy Workpla
Senior Service Desk Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 15, 2018
High call volume, noisy environment, management is actually nice and works with you. Food is always provided and they take the time for employees to get to know each other by having events such as potlucks and movie nights. You work hard but you play hard also
Fun, great workplace
Below wing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJuly 15, 2018
I enjoyed working with the crews and employees I had the honor of working with. The employees made my day at work a much better time and more enjoyable to be around!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Delta. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

78out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Delta.

Powered by Comparably