Demandbase Employee Reviews

Great please to work
Strategic Marketing Development, Web Optimization (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 2, 2014
Demandbase is a start up turned technology company. I enjoyed my time in the early hours helping customers with information and explaining our platform.
Pros
Friday lunches
Cutthroat startup doesn't value its employees
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  San FranciscoOctober 10, 2013
They fired people way to easily. At the time I worked there this company was way too competitive and profit focused. That describes a lot of startups in SF of course. I quit here after seeing others let go, and shortly after they fired and outsourced the whole dev team.
Pros
except for a few colleauges I connected with, not much
Cons
where to start...
Official response from Demandbase
April 27, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you had a poor experience while employed with Demandbase. We strive to achieve transparency and fairness in the workplace, and our values and company success is defined by our people. In fact, Demandbase was recently awarded the #5 2015 SF Business Times Best Places to Work. Over the last few years, Demandbase has transformed in the way they we operate and our engineering, data and product efforts are all handed internally. Also, we have a fun, creative and passionate engineering team which has doubled in size in the last 12 months. If you have any further questions, comments or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at HRTeam@Demandbase.com

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Demandbase. Our community is ready to answer.

Demandbase Reviews by Location