Denali Employee Reviews

no review
Retails Associate (Former Employee) –  Uncasville, CTApril 11, 2019
I don't have much to say, it was an alright job. Did more work than what we actually got paid. I think management could've been better, especially under really busy days and able to help when employee's ask for help.
The people and atmosphere were great but..
Mohegan Sun - Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  Uncasville, CTJanuary 24, 2019
My same level coworkers and even a few management were the best and the atmosphere of working retail in the casino was very up beat and fast paced but could be slow sometimes. What I found over time is that even though the company has an open door policy to discuss issues, management were not transparent or very sympathetic in certain situations which lead to a lot of issues. I didn't feel very heard when it came to discussing issues with management, which lead me to feel them letting me go after seasonal was for the better because of their lack of transparency and honor towards their employees. As much as they want you to believe it's a team atmosphere its really clique-y and it's hard for you to establish yourself upon hiring with all young people working their and having their best friends work their with them and them have preference with managers. Not very equal opportunity
Pros
discounts
Cons
no benefits for part time other than discounts
Decent temp job
Desktop Application Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAOctober 1, 2018
Worked for Denali for a little over a year and for the most part enjoyed working for the Company. Hours were guaranteed and pay was on time. Learned a bunch.
Good company, no room for advancement
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Trumbull, CTFebruary 1, 2018
not a bad company, but dont expect to get far in it or make a living off of it. its just an entry level job. Your not rewarded for hard work, however your expected to constantly work hard.
Pros
good insider benifits on products.
Cons
no room for advancement.
Great People
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 17, 2017
Everyone is friendly and willing to help. The company is very competitive and has great potential for upward movement for people willing to work hard.
Fun and hard work
Relocation Specialist - Lakewood (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 30, 2017
Hard work, at times long hours, but always worth it. Great and fun atmosphere. Summer is moving season, outside of that work can be short days and even short work weeks.
Productive and very product knowledge based company.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Wakefield, RISeptember 30, 2017
As Assistant manager, I oversaw our daily sales, managed weekly payroll, recruited and trained sales associated. Delegated tasks to management team when neither I nor the SM were in the store. Gave interpretation on weekly store sales reads.
Relaxed place to work
Manager (Current Employee) –  Ft. Worth, TXSeptember 28, 2017
Everyone is pretty laid back and chill, very helpful,respectful,funny and they all have their own personalities. Pay is very good for what your are doing.
Great place to work for
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Wylie, TXAugust 16, 2017
I love hard work and love helping customers. Love working with others and getting the job accomplished! I'm a fast learner and can accomplish anything.
Very fun place to work. fantastic people
Training and Development /Floating Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Anchorage, AKSeptember 13, 2016
Able to be yourself and help members. Being able to voice concerns and give input to help the company grow. Very flexible work hours and easy to move within the company to learn other jobs.
Reproductive and fun place to work
Mover/Driver (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKAugust 20, 2016
A typical day at work is usually very busy .
I've learned get things faster then usual , and how to communicate with others on the job . Management their pretty understandable about everything . Co-workers are very nice and are easy to get along with . In my opinion I don't really think that their is anything hard with The job . The things I enjoy most about this job is that I get to be active and help others .
Pros
Good hours
Cons
No jobs listing
not a fun job at any time during employment
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Trumbull, CTDecember 8, 2015
Hard to adjust to, every one was friendly at first but it became very competitive with no motivation or advancement possible.
Pros
good training for job
Cons
little detection on job
Denali Group
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJuly 19, 2015
Although I temped for Denali, the short time i was there was very pleasant. The compensation and work life balance is great. All the staff is friendly especially management. They are all very helpful.I would recommend applying for this company
Mom & Pop Company
Logistics Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  York, SCJune 1, 2015
Very little training. Hot during the summer time.. Employees are helpful and assist when help is needed. Low paying for work done.
Pros
good hours
Cons
pay is low for work tendered
Top 10 places to work
Sales Associate/ Merchandising Assistant (Current Employee) –  New Haven, CTNovember 21, 2014
Great environment, friendly co-workers!

Great management team, with a lot to share! Provided with a great amount of opportunities to grow, such as learning about merchandising and the products the company sells.
Productive/Money Orientated
Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  SeaTac, WAMarch 17, 2014
Fast paced company when in the busy season. Typical day would consist of reviewing and replying to e-mails, reviewing and approving accounts payable invoices, filing.

Hardest part of the job: Learning all of the military do's and don'ts about their billing.

Best part of the job: Amazing people to work with, best employee training program I've worked with yet.
Pros
Accomdating
Cons
The commute
Fun place with good work
Sales and Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAFebruary 11, 2013
Fun place with good work environment and coworkers. It was rewarding.