Denim Coffee Company

Working at Denim Coffee Company: 5 Reviews

Denim Coffee Company insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Relaxed atmosphere with great coffee

Denim is a relaxed, enjoyable workplace. I enjoyed getting to know the regular customers, fellow employees, and learning more about coffee. As with any similar service position, the majority of time on the clock is spent on cleaning, preparing food and drinks, stocking, and maintaining the general cleanliness and readiness of the shop. One of the major perks of working here is having access to high-quality coffee. The opportunity is there if you're interested in learning more about the industry itself. If you're interested in being a barista in this area, I definitely recommend Denim.

fun work place with free coffee benefits!

This was a great part-time job with a fun crew and interactions with the customers. Denim cares about their coffee and it shows in the reviews of the customers and the standards of the baristas. Going into this position I hardly knew a thing about coffee but now I have a deeper knowledge and appreciation for its tase and the art and science. I would highly recommend applying or simply stopping by for a latte or espresso to enjoy the quality.

Coffee newbie no more

This was a great part-time job -- I learned a lot and enjoyed it a great deal! I knew next to nothing about coffee; I now have great respect for Denim's responsible sourcing of beans and how they roast them. They also teach customers how to make (and enjoy) a great cup of coffee. I still would be working there if another opportunity that I couldn't pass up had not come along. I hope they'll keep me in mind if something comes up in the future!

Fun and Rewarding Job

I took my position at Denim as an interim job after college and it quickly became, no joke, the best part-time job I've ever had! I've worked in retail, restaurants, customer service, etc, but getting to work for Denim is a unique and exciting experience. My coworkers rock, as does my manager and the owner. To put it simply, it's a small tight-knit coffee family! Taking a job at Denim means you will get the chance to know the ins and outs of the coffee world, you will get the chance to drink some really AMAZING coffee, and work with some really great people! 10 out of 10 recommend :)

Great Coffee, Awesome Job

Denim Coffee Company extended the offer to me to take on some project based contract work after graduation, more as a resume booster or internship than anything. The owner has been very supportive and allowed for a lot of creative freedom on my end. Understanding that it is a temp position, I have loved working there and will miss it when I leave!

Pros

Great Coffee, Autonomy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Denim Coffee Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about Denim Coffee Company in popular locations

• Denim Coffee Company
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?