Denitech Employee Reviews

Hated it
IT Install Technician (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 13, 2018
job was good at first, then a big co. merger happened. they needed to trim the fat. I, along with a few others was considered the fat. promises weren't kept.
Pros
NO Pros at all
Cons
All cons at Denitech
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXNovember 27, 2017
Only reason why I left was because I was presented with a job at a top manufacture for more pay which was a big mistake on my part. I wish I would have stayed.
nice area
Network Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 4, 2017
very nice place to go to work with the people and the tech guys are very nice and they help a lot of us went you where new at the company they let us know that we where not alone .
People there are fun to talk too. Learn a lot at Denitech.
IT Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXFebruary 28, 2017
Typical day monitor server for power down or over heat. Check with users to make sure everything is fine. Update monitoring board for the sale department. Make sure it up and running. Add install computers and printers. Configure Cisco IP phone using Cisco Unified Call Manager Administration software and Unity. Hard part of the day is getting work request to add a printer to network and then find out that they do not need it any more.
Management not good
Meter Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXMay 25, 2016
different atmosphere , walking on egg shells everyday, after the big move to a bigger building one by one was getting laid off. favored certain workers , treated people wrong and laid off, not a good place to work in the office because of the back biting. all in all it was great learning a new task and talking to business clients.
Pros
awarded for work
Cons
favored certain people
Lack of training and leadership
Account executive (Former Employee) –  coppell, TxSeptember 15, 2015
This is your typical revolving door. Entry level sales at best. No warm leads provided. Cold calling and no understanding of what your actually selling.

You go around knocking on doors in whatever territory they stick you in. Be assured that right before they hire you, your territory has been picked over by the whole company and there will be nothing left for you to call on.

The training is a joke. They actually think there role play will convince someone to purchase a copy machine. People be aware everyone you try to tell to is already in a 3-5 year lease. There current provider will be able to give them a better deal then you can offer.

Dont waste your time!
Pros
Going home
Cons
Training and development, Leadership, Benifits
Flexible Company
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort WorthJuly 14, 2015
Flexible company to work for and easy to work for. Vacation Time is pretty good as well. Health Benefits are available if desired.
Morally unsound and unorganized company
Supply Administrator (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXFebruary 17, 2015
This company is sure to be closed soon. Office type atmosphere with judgmental managers and coworkers. Cliques were formed within the office.
Pros
GOLD Seal Lunches
Cons
Expenisve healthcare, low wages, rude managers.
office politics
Meter Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXOctober 9, 2014
do your work and go home, walked on egg shells everyday, management had lack of personality to talk to everyone
Pros
no pros
Cons
no cons
Very friendly and fun work environment
Branch Sales Manager/Director of Training (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 16, 2013
I was the Director of Training and one of three Branch Sales Managers. I had a Team of 9 Sales Reps that I Assisted and Managed through the sales process. I loved my job and enjoyed my Team, as well as my customers. Denitech Dallas was bought out by Xerox in December of 2009. Xerox brought in their own Sales Team and we were not given an option to stay.
Pros
Great Team of Sales Reps, Great Support Staff
Cons
Healthcare Benefits were minimal
No parts,no training,no quota,no wonder.
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Coppell TxMay 7, 2012
They want a minimum of 5 calls a day. Much of your day is spent looking for parts on the internet or running around town to meet another tech for parts. At least once a week you can be assured of standing in front of a machine that you have never seen before as they try to take care of seven different manufactures. Do you know how many times manufactures change their part numbers?
Many calls back to the parts department and manufacturer before you get it right. I missed many a lunch jumping through hoops for this company.
Also very top heavy in management. They are run by Global Imaging. Which gives them another set of eyes (3 state away) to watch you. They can track where ever you are. They have a screen on the wall with your name on a car showing where you are. If you take too long trying to find a part,which is normal, Global will be calling your Supe to hurry you along.
Needless to say you can't build up much proficiency working on the equipment under these conditions. It becomes a 3 ring circus which leads to mistakes and call backs. I had one friend their that had to start going to a shrink it was so bad.
Once I left the company I noticed my stress level go way down. Never again will I work for a company like this.