dennis automotive Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
in trouble
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 6, 2018
scary going through some bad times firing people with knowledge hiring friends and former co workers would not recommend if you are looking for long term employment
Pros
Cons
lots
work
Business Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OH 43231December 3, 2017
it is a job that requires some sales skills and the desire to work hard. The company is competitive with their automotive efforts. The Business Development Center is still in the initial stages of development and has room to grow and improve.
Ok place to work.
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Dublin ohioMarch 6, 2017
I worked for this company for a little while. It was a nice place to work till they hired the service manager steve. Clueless and extremely unprofessional person to work for. Everyone else is nice to,work around.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Stupid service management.
Great Oppurtunity
Sales Professional (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 29, 2016
Great atmosphere everyone working here is awesome and has a great family feeling! this job has helped me grow so much as a person and I've learned a lot about the trade than i expected don't hesitate working here its great.
Pros
great staff, laid back atmosphere
Cons
the should let the staff handle the bdc leads
Finance Manager
F&I Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 20, 2016
Don't waste your time with this company. It is ran by idiots. Low pay already and they keep changing the pay plan. Typical story...crazy hours and super-low pay. The owner and GM are clueless dolts, but they shell out stupid money to an idiot that scares them into paying for security and "compliance" in F&I...he heads chew-out sessions weekly threatening jobs. Their turnover is ridiculous but they are too dumb to realize that it's because of them.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Not enough room to type
I was a team player that was always available to assist in any manner to be a team player
Pre-owned Sales (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 27, 2016
Would be a very good place to work if they could be fair in dispersing the incoming sales leads among the staff.
Good inventory of products & I left due to previous statement as well as one of the owners didn't have a very good vocabulary & treated the sales force by talking down to them when he called for a meeting.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Not consistent in setting up appointments evenly among the sales force.
Great place to work.
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 23, 2016
I have been with the company for about 2, and a half years. I started on the bottom, and worked my way into management. I love that this company promotes from within. You are always treated with respect by other employees, and management. I will be around a long time. Thank you Dennis!!
Pros
Paid time off, paid holidays, and benefits
Cons
Healthcare a little pricey, but aren't they all.
One of the best places I've ever worked
Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 9, 2016
I've been working here for five and a half years. The ownership and management are terrific and keep things simple. Do your job and you will succeed and have advancement opportunities within the company.
Pros
Laid back, fun atmosphere
Cons
health insurance cost
Hard work
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  columbus ohioMarch 24, 2015
It is hard work but it pays off great people wonderful dealership to work with. We work as a team.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Cons
Cleaning cars in the snow
Overall Good Work Environment
Assistant Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 4, 2015
Dennis has been a pleasure to work for. A lot of good people that are eager to help. Customer experience is a good one, which makes working in the automotive industry less stressful. Management level is strong.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a