Denso Employee Reviews

Found 674 reviews matching the search See all 1,416 reviews
Back stabbing, cut throat, no training on expected job skills.
ELECTRICIAN (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIDecember 13, 2018
I was improperly instructed on tasks of job and then reported to supervisor on mistakes made by my trainer due to jealousy. Not instructed in operation of robots or laptop for RSlogics.
Pros
Good job if allowed to learn.
Cons
Too short training and evaluation period. Was not given a chance to learn machinery.
Agency employment
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  meriville TNDecember 3, 2018
Indeed I do not like a job through agency. They tend to keep workers on job for a years. in order to make their money; they basically have to suspend you and therefore rehired.
Pros
lunch is not provided
Cons
time is allowed for breaks
Buen ambiente
EHS Intern (Former Employee) –  Nuevo LeónDecember 2, 2018
Excelwnte empresa para iniciar a trabajar, muy diferente a otras empresas
Project Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIDecember 1, 2018
There is unlimited opportunity for advancement including training courses available to all associates. The benefits are outstanding and the best I've seen anywhere. Strong job security as they have NEVER laid a single person off. I would recommend Denso to anyone that is willing to work hard and has a desire to be part of a strong team. There's only on negative thing I can say about Denso and that is the lack of understanding/flexibility to dedicated associates: I was let go after 15 years of outstanding performance because of 2 major medical issues that caused me to miss too much time over the last year and a half.
Pros
pay, advancement opportunities, culture
Cons
Entry level positions require a lot of overtime, lack of understanding/flexiblity when it comes to associate welfare
just lunch room
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Vista, CANovember 29, 2018
just an area to eat, no exercise or fun,it was just concentration on the work that was being done at that time,and more dedicated to the construction of the product and quality of each of them
Productive and stressful environment
Fuel Injector Lead (Current Employee) –  Murrieta, CANovember 27, 2018
It is a productive company good company to work for but the upper management needs better training on the product we handle form day to day operations to be able to provide better directions and need to re-evaluate some of the employees do to some employees make the work environment stressful, and sometimes unwelcoming at least in this facility, can’t speak for the rest of other facilities.
Pros
Job security and potential for future advancement
Cons
Too Stressful at times.
Long hours in certain areas. Overall a typical factory job which overtime can be mandated at times to work out of weekends.
Associate (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MINovember 26, 2018
Decent place to work. Overtime is mandated at to.es but mainly to get out of weekends or holidays. Communication could be better in all departments.
It is a good place to work if you are an employee
Accounts Payable Specialist (Contractual K Force) (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MINovember 25, 2018
My issue is I am a temp and there is no hope of being hired, not because of the quality of my work but my position will be ending and there is still not firm end date
Pros
Good if you can get hired
Cons
Temping is long term with no hope of employement
Good Place to Work
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MINovember 13, 2018
Good place to work with 401k matching, vision, dental, vision, HSA options. Back then the company covered all the cost, but I am sure this has changed by now
Do not work in this Plant
Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MINovember 11, 2018
DENSO is a great company that has a lot to offer people. We made a good product at the Battle Creek facility. There are some really good Managers and Directors at this facility however the Director I had was the worst I have ever experienced. I have been doing this for long time and after just two months there I thought "WOW" what am I doing here? Now I understand why they can't get people to come work here in this department. DENSO really needs to reevaluate their Managers and Directors. They need to listen to their employees. HR was well aware of these issues but did nothing.
Pros
Good pay and benifits
Cons
Working with someone who is out of touch with the rest of the world.
Micro Managed
Senior Credit and Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MINovember 11, 2018
The Accounts Receivable area was heavily micro managed. Walked on egg shells daily, never knowing what the Manager mood was. All moves needed to be approved.
Pros
Money and benefits
Cons
micro managed
Great pay, poor management
Heater Core Assembly (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MINovember 11, 2018
I loved my work. I loved the pay. We had a great team leader and we were switched with a new team leader. He was treating everyone unfairly, and once he knew he was being moved after a few months of being on our line, things got worse with him. I was on medical leave when I was let go by him, after a year of being there.
Pros
Great pay and good work
Cons
Poor management, and poor decisions.
It was a great job, the environment was full of nice people and great management.
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Athens, TNNovember 9, 2018
Management was great there, friendly coworkers, hours were okay. Paid lunches were nice, the cafeteria was great. Everyone loved the cafeteria, bosses was friendly and understanding.
Pros
Paid lunches.
Cons
Less hours
Decent place to work
NPI Engineer (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MINovember 7, 2018
Overall, DENSO is a good place to work. Typical work day involves 1 to 2 meetings per day which has to be taken into account for the total work day load. Some days meetings can be burdensome.
Fast paced days fly by
Re manufacturer 1 (Former Employee) –  Murrieta, CANovember 6, 2018
This is a great place to work if you like a fast pace competitive change everyday or if you work well on one station you can stay. There's not a chance you can get bored with 10 lines and 8 different station.
Night and day shifts
Facility Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Maryville, TNNovember 4, 2018
The people at Denso are on average nice. The management leaves a lot to be desired. There are a lot of safety issues that are ignored, and if you bring them up you will be walked out.
Pros
Served lunch room
Cons
Short breaks
Associate (Former Employee) –  Osceola, AROctober 29, 2018
Management lacks in some areas, competitive benefits, 401k, for the most part everyone is very good to get along with. Overall a good company to work for.
easy but fast pace
Assembly Line Worker/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYOctober 29, 2018
this job is fairly easy but fast paced so as long as you can keep up with the pace then this job would be great for you. Its a hot environment throughout the summer and cold in the winter.
Average Manufacturing Plant
Alternator Specialist (Production Engineer) (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNOctober 29, 2018
Denso is an average place to work. You are required to work many hours. The benefits are average, as well as, the environment. The turnover rate is low.
Pros
Average Benefits
busy
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Murrieta, CAOctober 28, 2018
They pay was great, I worked with amazing people, it was a fast paced environment, people were friendly, lovely working environment. Only downside is that some of the Denso associates don't like temps, but you'll get over it and get used to it.
Pros
overtime
Cons
mandatory saterdays

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Denso. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Denso.

Powered by Comparably