DENT WIZARD Culture reviews

Jacksonville, Florida Jack Hanania group
Porter (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 16, 2019
Great work place, always busy. Co-workers were great along with training, and daily assignments of picking up cars from dealerships...Making vehicles resale ready of scratch and dent repairs to satisfaction of dealer sales managers.
Pros
Great Everything!
Cons
Having to work at all!
Good place to work.
Sr Manager of Enterprise Applications (Current Employee) –  Maryland Heights, MOApril 5, 2019
I currently work at Dent Wizard. I find the culture fun and inviting. My work is challenging and rewarding. Management is active in my career and development. I feel like I am able to make positive impact on the company and that when I do this it is recognized. The company is growing fast and that does cause pain points, but I believe the direction is great.
Pros
Work Life Balance. Great Culture.
Great job. Great people. Didn’t want to leave and would definitely go back.
Porter (Former Employee) –  North Little RockOctober 21, 2018
Loved working there. Wasn’t drama. Just normal down to earth people working together to get the job done. Love dent wizard! I’d been gone six months and got a letter that I had an ira I didn’t even know I had. Great job!
When They Lie They Speak Their Native Tongue
Technician (Current Employee) –  EastAugust 17, 2018
When they interview you, you might think they are trying to figure out who you are and where you will fit, but they aren't, they are selling you. What they tell you will be lies. They will promise you things in the interview and they will not do them. They will promise you things every time you complain but they will not come through. The management is inept and has no qualms about lying or misleading employees and customers. I have never seen more failure in management nor weakness of character than I have experienced with the management at Dent Wizard.
It's a shame because many of the employees are truly decent and good people. The inbred culture of the management has been the overarching theme of my unfortunate association with the company. Truly, this building will eat its own foundation.
Benefits
Cons
Rotten fork-tounged managment
Productive work environment
Automotive Body Technician (Current Employee) –  Flat Rock, MIAugust 15, 2018
Great place to work. Nice working environment. Informative mangers and co- workers. Comfortable wages. And paid vacation time. Also great health benefits.
fast paced job
Technician - Paintless Dent Removal (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 17, 2018
Good company to work for although it has several opportunities for improvement starting with management and culture. it is a great place to start your work day , most of the employees are great to work with , workflow is steady and it makes your day go fast , productive days will lead to great paychecks but aside from all the great benefits and pay the culture needs to improve.
Beware the pointed hat!
Floatation (Former Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILMarch 26, 2018
I can only say what happened to me, was making a decent living at a body shop in Des Plaines company was sold to dent wizard. Here is where it begins to go downhill, my position was changed as was my pay structure the problem here is the way they did it over the phone and three days after it went into effect, very unprofessional.
The management if you want to call it that is more concerned about having meetings than anything else, standard answer for a question is we`ll get back to you! They Don`t!
The culture is everyone walks on egg shells cause they`re afraid of where they may step.
My experience is to make sure you get everything in writing and have it notarized!
I spent nearly 10 years with my company before the sale had it`s up and downs for sure, but within a few short weeks of DW and I`m gone.
Worst work experience of my life!
Want to say I had the pleasure of working with some great guys over the years you know who you are.
In closing i like to add that the benefits are very pedestrian at best, high deductible insurance,401k completely average.
Pros
Watching the flames
Cons
Indeed
productive
Painter (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, CTFebruary 18, 2018
easy going work place with a lot of freedom
learned to work ouside
good managment
easy work place and workers
hardest part is is working outside
most enjoyable part is working ouside
Pros
working outside and freedom
dent wizard
Technician (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 28, 2018
Not great with people but pays okay . Management is not great and in some situation horrible
If you can get a ase and be somewhere els , I recommend not being here
culture!
automotive locksmith (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 12, 2017
had a good culture before the company started getting to big. some of the management micro manages to the point of sitting and watching you work all day with no assistance.
Cons
stingy about any over time
Great place to work with a balanced atmosphere
Finance and Insurance Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Earth City, MONovember 27, 2017
As I came in I would greet everyone with a smile. There was always coffee waiting. I would do my scheduled training on the web for dealers around the nation. As the corporate contact for a finance and insurance program I would handle all calls and emails. I was responsible for many reports and justifying our departments P and L. I would check inventory and order what was needed. Consistently I worked with the marketing and art department for contract revisions and Point Of Sale items. Weekly I would process the teams expense reports and pay out all dealer incentives. I learned how to run reports and work closely with excel to edit information. The culture was uplifting and fun. People there were emphatic and focused on great customer service. The department was always in a growth stage and new and exciting things were always taking place. The best thing about the job was the people and the opportunity to grow as a training and company contact. I would say the hardest part of the job was wearing so many hats. I was fortunate enough to have help when needed and able to meet deadlines during stressful situations.
Horrible management great benefits
Automotive Paint Technician (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 11, 2017
The company has amazing benefits but management involment is horrible. No stability with pay. Very drama filled environment Alot of corporate politics
Benefits
Cons
No stability, horrible management
tendancy to be very slow and hard to make commision,
Paint Technician (Former Employee) –  Midlothian, VASeptember 20, 2017
seemed promising at first, but after a lot of hard work becoming a tech was not all it was made out to be, long hours coupled with, an influx in technicians (less work) and prices constantly being lowered to stay competitive made it hard to keep a living.
Pros
great techs to work with
Cons
your voice isnt heard if you are'nt in management.
Difficult
Accounts Receivables Clerk (Former Employee) –  Bridgeton, MOSeptember 12, 2017
There is no advancement potential at Dent Wizard. Although salary is the minimum required for positions, management lack contingency planning. Operational planning is faulted with no contingencies for actual work flow processes. The company culture along with unqualified management employees creates very stressful working environments.
Benefits
Cons
Pay, career advancement
Rewarding and educating
Technician (Former Employee) –  Manheim, PASeptember 5, 2017
Very competitive, helping and satisfied job titles. Work well with time off, family emergencies and understanding. Helps grow ones personally as a overall worker as well.
Pros
Personal days/ paid time off
Cons
Body demanding
Good Company
Market Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 10, 2017
a lot of driving.
how to manage people with different tools
different types of management skills
If your not in the cool kids club you wont make it.
Projecting growth and hiring.
Growth
Fast working Environment
Auto Body Technician/Painter (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 25, 2017
The hours are flexible and it is commissioned based. it has lots of incoming cars to work on everyday. It is full of great coworkers and a fun environment.
Pros
commission
Cons
Company culture takes adapting to
Account Manager/ Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  virginiaApril 10, 2017
Competitive business model. Company culture is hard to adapt to. Benefits and pay with room for advancement are excellent. Managers are supportive and honest.
Pros
company car
Cons
working outside
Fast paced, high energy
Market Manager (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNFebruary 19, 2015
Great products and services. Growing company. Good benefits. Good co-workers. Typical day for sales manager, calling on dealers, rentals and auctions to secure business. Dealing with used car managers, sales managers and service personnel.
Pros
Company sponsored travel
Cons
Politics of managment, Cliques
fun workplace great people to work with
Data Entry (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 13, 2015
I liked working for this company, worked with great people. great experience