Dental Connections

Working at Dental Connections: 7 Reviews

United States7 reviews

Dental Connections feels and is family for everyone in the dental community.

Dental Connections works with the best practices and has excellent communication. They always provide people with work and are there when you need them. They know each person on a personal level and that is remarkable in this ever changing world. They truly care about their people and the clients they work with. They always strive to help in anyway possible. It is amazing to have such a strong company in the healthcare field that is so personalized and caring for all of us that work hard in dental. They provide a good living for my family. I have many friend in dental that love working with this company!

Pros

Excellent pay, great people to work with, excellent communication, personalized service and care for others, they make you feel like family.

The Doctors-

It’s unfortunate that management SUCKS ….it’s very hard to want to sore like an EAGLE but you only have a Turkey for management it’s just doesn’t work. They lie to the patients and collect monies that are not needed and than make patients wait months to get they refunds. Constantly going in and out of network with insurance companies. Cause tons of chaos with patients. Training never happens unless you are an employee who is willing to do as you work …..I WONT EVER GO BACK NOT EVEN AS a patient.

Dental Connections insights

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Fair pay for job
  • Clear sense of purpose

Bad: High patient load Good: You are paid weeklyThe staff is welcoming and the patients are very nice. The location is perfect for patient retention.

Pros

Payday is weekly

Cons

High turn over & high patient load

A lot of great temporary and permanent jobs available. Transparency.

I have worked with this agency off and on for 10 years and love the recruiters at Dental Connections. Let listen to me and never talk down to me when I have a problem with a job. I cannot recommend them higher!

Pros

Flexible schedule if temping. A lot of permanent jobs.

Cons

They are really busy in the mornings.

Easy to work with. I set my own schedule and pay as a temp.

Easy to work with. I set my own schedule and pay as a temp. I can reach them easily and they support all of the thing I need help with. I recommend colleagues use this agency.

Pros

Pay, flexible.

Fun and busy work place

The management is great and your days are always busy. You get to know you patients by name. We see between 60-80 patients a day.We see people of all ages.

Pros

People really work as a team.

The recruiters were very helpful in matching clients and applicants. Applicants had the choice to accept or reject a job. Applicants were paid the rate that they were qualified for.

Pros

Jobs to choose from

Cons

Some employers were not a good fit

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dental Connections. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about Dental Connections in popular locations

• Dental Connections
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?