Dental Dreams Employee Reviews

2.9
Ratings breakdown
Great workplace eviroment
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Eastpointe, MIJuly 13, 2018
Typical day at work consisted of assissting the Dentist. Setting up trays. Communicating with patients. Workplace culture waas great. The most enjoyable part of the job was the experience .
Ehh
Dental Assistant / Reception (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MIJune 29, 2018
I worked here a 1yr and 3months , I enjoyed working with the people I FIRST started Working there . Managerment is ridiculous. They play favoritism toward front more then Back.
Pros
Good for getting experience
Cons
Lunches late nights
Would not recommend at all
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Whitehall Township, PAJune 27, 2018
Bad management, unprofessional dentists. Cant even understand them. Couldn't even tell me to my face that I didn't meet their standards, but kept on telling me to come in. Dont have patience at all to train. Was hired knowing I had no experience.
Pros
Nice co workers
Cons
Short breaks, bad management
No room for advancement
Lead Receptionist/Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA 19148June 22, 2018
I worked for them for almost two years never got a raise and the management within the office were okay. However regional management would place extra pressure on us to complete a quota but never really helped on how to do it.
Pros
Great co workers and customers
Cons
Short breaks and never really full time
worst company
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  LeominsterJune 19, 2018
TERRIBLE!!!! Company to work for. Boss was childish, didnt know how to manage an office. Lied about pay hours. Patients were great! Staffing and everything about the company itself????absolutely terribly
Pros
nothing
Cons
quitting
working at Dental Dreams
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  New Bedford, MAJune 18, 2018
I loved working at dental dreams. A very diverse work place and patient community. The atmosphere was great. If I could go back i would. Dental dreams is awesome!
Stressful working place, good to gain experience
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILJune 6, 2018
The company is a good way to earn experience. However, the environment, management, and stress are not worth it in the long run. And you only get one twenty minute break even if you're working a 12 hour shift.
Do not work here!! Horrible place to work!!
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 29, 2018
So many other job out there. Do not apply, and waste your time. Other places pay way more then what these people pay and plus you’ll do less work. Stay away from this job.
Pros
Cons
Job sucks.
decent money but stressful
DDS (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 24, 2018
i worked 5.5 years for this company as a dentist. because of company model, it creates environment that is unorganized and stressful for dentists. staff members try their best to work as little as possible. so most of the times, dentists are left to work by themselves. very under staffed. but even if there are enough people there, they are not motivated to work.
only focused on numbers of patient count and production. does not care about patient experience. they schedule patients to stuff the schedule without any organization, 50~60% no show. when the patients do show, dentists have to juggle dozens of patients in few hours and do all their work when they are there.
dentist don't get any lunch break, so frequently, i never get to eat. the compensation is ok. but not worth it for me. also the treatment you get to do in this company is limited. (no veneers, no implant crowns, no implant placement, no invisilign, no pedo ssc) so there is limit to your growth as a dentist.
but if you are just looking to make some money, and some experience, this is not a bad deal.
Pros
pay
Cons
stressful, unorganized
Did not enjoy working for this company
General Dentist (Current Employee) –  Lynn, MAMay 22, 2018
The company was poorly run from the top. There were not enough patients to fill a schedule and the management did not seem to care about that whatsoever.
Dental
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 22, 2018
I give this company a bad review. poor management, not a professional setting. But i did learn a lot of good skills that would help me to advance me to a better position in the dental field. The hardest part of my job was the lack of communication between supervisors employees and dentist and lack of organisation with employees and patients. The most employable part of this job was that i was able to give make my opinions and ideas to accomplish better service to our patients.
Pros
It was close to my house
Cons
The inviroment was not pleasant
Would not recommend
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 14, 2018
My first manager here was great and considerate of the employees, but the two managers following her leave have been intolerable. Corporate fires people for small and uncontrollable things, like a miscarriage. If my coworkers were not as amazing as they are, I would have left long ago because of the stress, long work days, and low pay with little recognition or advancement. You also receive no benefits.
Dont work for them
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 3, 2018
Dont work there. Horrible management, unprofessional culture, no career prospect, disrespectful to employees, low pay, no benefits. Extremely high turn over. People want to get out as fast as they can.
Divertido
Recepcionista/ asistente dental (Former Employee) –  Chicago IllinoisApril 22, 2018
mucho que aprender, uno siempre puede crecer con la compañía
Pros
Trabajo muy movido
Cons
No había tiempo de descansar
stressful
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Muskegon, MIApril 6, 2018
Patient care is put last. Production is the only thing that matters. you away. You can never care or do enough for this company. Owners don't care about you at all.
dental dreams
Dental Office Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 5, 2018
My overall experience with the company was pretty much wonderful. i would come in and check my schedule for the next the day to make a reminder call to my patients that they have an upcoming appointment. I would then check in my patients upon arrival to appointment for the day of! checking an patient in means verifying insurance to make sure patient is eligible to be seen! i would then take out my call log for the day in between patients i would go to my smart doc and try to schedule at least 300n or more patients to com back or there 6months routine cleaning! and the list goes on!
Its hard
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cicero, ILApril 3, 2018
its hard working in there because managment is poor
and the paid its not good for all the things we do , they don't care about the assistants they just want to make money , and the communication its bad , the only good thing about the place are the doctors and the assistants
Pros
you get the experienced
Cons
everything
Stressful
DENTAL RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 28, 2018
Typical work day is just that TYPICAL. I have learned that dental receptionist do not have it as easy as it looks. Management is great at one office. The hardest part of the job CALLS
This is a HORRIBLE place to work
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 28, 2018
Dental Dreams is a HORRIBLE place to work, It is very unprofesional. Mangament plays favorites.They're always hiring because they don't vaule their assistants and they don't treat people right
Pros
Cons
Short breaks, pay sucks, no benefits
Terrible manager who plays favorites and is mean to her workers
Dental Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAMarch 26, 2018
Manger was moody and took it out on all of the workers. Everyone was always talking about getting a new job, she also played favorites. Stressful environment where everyone wanted to leave.
Pros
Health insurance
Cons
Short breaks, no dental insurance, terrible manager.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dental Dreams. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.0InHerSight Score

1.5Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

1.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight