Dental Dreams Employee Reviews in Baltimore, MD

Trash place to work
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 2, 2019
Dont do this to yourself. its not worth it I promise. Bad management. lack of hours. lack of pay. terrible location. pretty much a slave. rat infested, terrible doctors.
If you’re looking for a long term office, this is not the company.
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 29, 2019
This is not an office where you can stay long term because of the horrible time over rate, terrible managers, low wages and frankly they don’t care about their dental assistants at all. 40 hours a week is not a guarantee, (Hours are based off of the mangers relationship with you) no good benefits, lack of organization, lack of professionalism within the work place, lack of efficient training. Great for beginners who are trying to get their foot in the door but other then that, stay away at all cost. All this company cares about is money.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Short breaks, No good benefits, not guaranteed 40 hours a week
Good work place
Assist Dentist (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 5, 2018
Everyone helped each other out when needed. A great place to start off with to gain experience. It was never a time I had a problem or couldn't go to no one for help. They just don't pay you enough if you don't have experience.
Would not recommend
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 14, 2018
My first manager here was great and considerate of the employees, but the two managers following her leave have been intolerable. Corporate fires people for small and uncontrollable things, like a miscarriage. If my coworkers were not as amazing as they are, I would have left long ago because of the stress, long work days, and low pay with little recognition or advancement. You also receive no benefits.
Very productive workplace
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 16, 2018
I appreciate Dental Dreams for allowing me start my career as a Dental assistant and furthering my experience in the field. I started as an extern and they took me in immediately after and I’m forever grateful
This is a HORRIBLE place to work
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 28, 2018
Dental Dreams is a HORRIBLE place to work, It is very unprofesional. Mangament plays favorites.They're always hiring because they don't vaule their assistants and they don't treat people right
Pros
Cons
Short breaks, pay sucks, no benefits
Not a good company to work for
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDSeptember 22, 2017
The only thing that I got out of working here is the skills that they teach you, because you can take them with you to another job. The turnover rate sucked, people would quit because of how they were getting treated. All they wanted you to do is make phone calls all day to the same people 3 times a day to get them to come in for dental work. The doctors are over worked. You could make goal and they wouldnt give it to you.they would make up an excuse of how what you did wasnt good enough. The pay sucked, they would fire people if they didnt catch on quick enough, all they cared about was making goal, when it was a million other things to get done. The work hours were terrible. No room for advancement.
Pros
The skills you learn while you are there
Cons
Everything else!
Great entry level company
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MD belair rd locationNovember 14, 2016
This company i's great for gaining experience fresh out of schhol. But it's not somewhere you stay for a long time the management is horrible the front desk staff are messy. AND you can never get in contact with anyone from coporate. Once you gain enough experience my advice is for you to leave.
Pros
Free lunches and great flexibility
Cons
Short break horrible office manager very unappreciated
Currently Employed
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 8, 2016
I am currently employed at dental dreams, I have enjoyed my time with this company. Yes we have busy days and see alot of patients we work as a team and get things done. I have been awarded for my work by management with reviews and rasies.My office and manager work well together each day to get the patients taken care.
Pros
Paid breaks, Great office manager
Cons
Busy work enviorment, hourly pay could be more for the work load
Great Company to work for.
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 8, 2016
I love working for Dental Dreams I have an awesome Regional Manager that have taught me so much about the company.
I work with a great team that works to the fullest to meet our company goals.
Dental Dreams offer a great benefit package which includes paid vacations.
I could not ask for a better job.
Pros
As a manager I do not have to work on Saturdays
Cons
Long work days.
Receptionist
Dental Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 23, 2016
A typical day at work is fun.
I learn database software that keep tracking patients information, making and checking patient appointment.
I also learn dental benefits and types of insurance with each of benefits, eligibilities.
many others more
Pros
Free Food on every Thursday
Cons
crowded
work place
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  baltimore marylandOctober 30, 2014
located towards county line
open monday-saturday
walk-in always welcome
private pt 125 special exam, polish and xrays
Pros
free dental work
Cons
no medical insurance
my extern at dental dreams
Dental Assistant Externship (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 28, 2012
I enjoy my job as a dental assistant because I love it. i have learned many things at dental dreams because it was the first place that i worked at.I liked my co-workers they were nice and friendly. I dont remember that i had hard things in my job