Dental Dreams Employee Reviews in Battle Creek, MI

Really like my job
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Battle Creek, MISeptember 6, 2016
I really love my job it fits into my home obligations, I have learned a lot and plan on learning a lot more. my co-workers are like my extended family we all enjoy working together. The best part of the job is knowing in our own way the whole team is helping people
Pros
fun on the job
Cons
1 20 min break whether you work 6 or 12 hour shift
Dr's are fun to work with
Dental (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MISeptember 6, 2016
Doctors are very nice and fun to work with. Employees are very nice as well. Patients wait way to long in waiting room do to over scheduling. Gets very stressful. Management needs reevaluated.
Fun and enjoyable workplace!
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Battle Creek, MISeptember 6, 2016
I love working at Dental Dreams in Battle Creek! They work well with families! Only complaint is wages. I feel like Front Desk Receptionist should start with higher pay then I have.
Great training
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Battle Creek, MISeptember 6, 2016
Plenty of hours. Busy and fast paced. On the job training included. Great learning experience, they xray certify you as well. Great place.
Horrible!
Dental Assistant/Front Office (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIMarch 6, 2015
This comapny is by far the worst company to work for. They tell you 40 hrs you might get 20. They tell you you get a bonus and then get to decide if u get the bonus. You hate coming to work everyday. The management is a joke. They tell U the hours are 9-6..: yeah right they close at 6 but sometimes everyone is there til 9. Job security here is so low. You never know when you will get fired.. Or when u do for what they won't tell you. The turn over right is out of control. If you want a real job this is the last place you would want to work. Your not guaranteed a lunch. Your not guaranteed a break. Your lucky if u get one.
Pros
The dentists
Cons
Everything about the job.