Dental Dreams Employee Reviews in Eastpointe, MI

Great workplace eviroment
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Eastpointe, MIJuly 13, 2018
Typical day at work consisted of assissting the Dentist. Setting up trays. Communicating with patients. Workplace culture waas great. The most enjoyable part of the job was the experience .
Worse company ever!!!
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Eastpointe, MIApril 16, 2017
I hated this job. Didn't get lunch or breaks, vshort staff!!! High turn arounds and did not pay good at all!! The doctors were cool but I did not think some of their work ethics was good enough. Only a few cared about the Pts!!! Do not work here just be patient be find something better. I should of know that this job was weird because most offices do working interviews but they didn't.
Pros
Cons
Bad pay, horrible hours, no breaks, short staffed
the most unorganized, unprofessional office ive ever been in...
CDA (Former Employee) –  Eastpointe, MIDecember 10, 2016
a place that is totally unorganized, under staffed, under stocked, mismanaged and is a total nightmare, a place that will double book 4 doctor's who are fresh out of dental school, and try to push 60 patient's a day through the system. the treatment of the assistants by management is subpar, the very assistants that make that place function everyday....definitely would make this a absolute last resort for employment....
Pros
you get a paycheck
Cons
short breaks if you even get one, way too overwhelming for the assistants that run the place for way too less money
Worst job ever
Dental assistant (Former Employee) –  Eastpointe, MIDecember 1, 2016
This office was the worst office I've ever worked at they over book which causes patients to wait hours before they are seen and then they usually have to sit for another hour before the doctor even comes in the room and who do you thinks gets the patients attitude the assistant!! This place is a complete circus they hire way to many assistants and promise them "full-time hours" your lucky if your on the schedule 3 days a week!
Very warm and homely feeling place
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Eastpointe, MIAugust 18, 2016
Working here at dental dreams has been very helpful to me I've learned so much more in dentistry the main thing I love about this office is the way the doctors make the children feel omg every child walks in afraid but walks out with a toy and a smile asking when could they come back I just love that
Sinking ship
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Eastpointe, MIMarch 15, 2016
Dental dreams is the craziest office I've ever seen. The way it functions on a daily is far beyond stressful for the doctors and assitants. I worked there for a while and I feel as though I was very over worked and under paid. Sometimes we as dental assistants work 9 to 12 your shifts which is hard especially when you only get a 20 min break which we didn't always get to take. This office won't show appreciation for hard work. I wouldn't suggest anyone work here because it's hard to balance work and life when you're not getting out until late most days. This will probably be the last corporate office I work for. The goal is unattainable plus we have tons of meticulous things to do at the end of the day. Including looking through the garbage for any missing instruments if needed. Sometimes it seemed as if there was a war between front desk and back office.Work here at your own risk.
Pros
Nice doctors, well designed interior makes it a warm welcoming enviorment.
Cons
Bad pay, no lunch, no benefits, long hours if any, no nob security.
Worst Company Ever!
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Eastpointe, MIJanuary 23, 2016
I worked for Dental Dreams for a total of 8 months. It's a fast paced office & at first I was satisfied until they changed mangers & cut my hours. I originally was given 40+ hours a week to work until I came back from maternity leave & was given 20+ a week. I was also being paid less than all of the other DAs when I had 2 years experience, while they were fresh from externship. The manger is so rude and ghetto. She bought her children to work which then allowed for other employees to bring theirs to work as well. Dental Dreams is based on lies & greed. I was promised a full time position, which I had until they hired a new manger & she messed everything up. I will never recommend anyone to work for Dental Dreams. They've played with my livelihood & I will always spread the truths about Dental Dreams. Out of all of the jobs I've had, this is by far the worst!
Pros
Dentist are polite
Cons
No 401k, bad compensation, unprofessional
A child and adult office with two Dentist and eight operatory rooms
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Eastpointe, MINovember 24, 2015
A typical day I would either seat patients, take needed xrays, setting trays for procedures and giving home oral care instructions, or I would rotate between four operator rooms with the Dentist assisting with preventing oral diseases. Occasionally working in the clinical lab sterilizing instruments.
Pros
Fast Paced
Cons
Few Dentists
This job Is very stressful to work for
Dental Assisting (Current Employee) –  Eastpointe MIJune 4, 2015
A typical day at Dental Dreams is very busy and very stressful. but you do learn how to work under pressure, my co-workers are very nice and very helpful, the hardest part of my job is learning to deal with the pressures of lots of patients and very bad wait time, the ,most enjoyable part is helping the patients and gaining experience towards my career.
Pros
the doctors are there to help teach you and make sure you learn from you mistakes
Cons
the office manager does not care about anything besides meeting goal at the end of the month