Dental Dreams Employee Reviews in Machesney Park, IL

2.6Job Security & Advancement
Productive and fun place to work
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Machesney Park, ILApril 19, 2019
Dental Dreams in Machesney Park is a place where you have help, no matter what might be going on. The coworkers and management are very nice and give feedback consistently about how you're doing. I appreciate the feedback because I always like to know if I need to improve on a task or if I'm doing a great job with my tasks. Here, we are a team and work together to get everything done at the end of the day.

Having the experience of being a manger of a business and knowing how to run one, I can say with no hesitation that the manager here is very attentive with her employees and the patients who come into our business. I'm very happy to work here and would recommend this job to any and all my friends/family.
Pros
Paid break, very flexible with schedules
Cons
Schedule changes on a weekly basis
fast pasted work environment
Dental Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Machesney Park, ILSeptember 26, 2018
this is a very busy dental office, with a lot of accommodations. They have a great team work place. there is a lot of opportunity to make extra money if you make the numbers.
Productive and fun place to work!
Receptionist and Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Machesney Park, ILOctober 4, 2016
My typical day at work is pretty busy. I'm always answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, verifying insurances, and checking patients in/out. Multitasking is a very important skill to have! I like to keep busy so a fast pace environment is good for me. Unfortunately the patients don't like that we're usually very busy and they get angry. My co-workers are awesome, they make my day more enjoyable. The hours can be long and my days are sometimes stressful. We only get 20 minute lunch breaks for a 10 or 12 hour shift. My manager is very understanding when I comes to taking days off, my schedule is very flexible.
Pros
Bonus checks, flexible schedule
Cons
Short lunch breaks
fun productive workforce
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Machesney Park, ILMay 5, 2014
very fast pace workforce, awesome dentist for young children they have a huge play area. The dentist were all nice an willing to teach you everything you need to know
benefits
Cons
hard