Dental Dreams Employee Reviews in New Bedford, MA

Stay Away
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  New Bedford, MASeptember 13, 2017
This is not a pleasant place to work. If you enjoy the upper management treating you unfairly or talking to you in a very disrespectful way then this is the place for you. They do not provide quality care and if you do your research on the company you will find out they are less than honest.
Stay away
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  New Bedford, MAApril 26, 2017
I worked for this company for a year and it was the worst year of my life. This company does not care about its employees. All they care about is how much money the doctors are making per patient. The upper management is rude and condescending, The owners are rude and degrading. I do not think ANYONE should be sworn at in their workplace. If you enjoy being overworked and disrespected this is the perfect place. STAY AWAY!
Pros
Free Dental For workers
Front Desk Receptionist
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  New Bedford, MASeptember 6, 2016
Working at dental dreams is a great expeirence. It is a very fast paced enviroment, so this place will not work for you if you are lazy!! I love working here, coworkers are great, doctors are friendly, and the Office Manager and Regional Manager are amazing!! The office manager is always fair, and she always gives a helping hand! This company offers great benefits, and monthly bonuses! The only con is the schedule, the days are long the office runs from 10am-8pm but overall this is a great company to work for and i would recommend this office to anyone, i love it!
Pros
Bonuses, Paid Lunches
Cons
Long Days
Assisted doctor with patients and prepared rooms for doctor;
Dental and Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  New Bedford, MAAugust 24, 2015
Typical day working for dental dreams was assisting the dentist; cleaning and sterilizing equipment and intrements for each patient; Aside from assisting doctors patients, comfirmed appt, filing, faxing , emailing, calling insurances etc...
Pros
Bonus
Cons
n/a
The worst dental office ever!
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  New Bedford, MAAugust 11, 2013
As an assistant of 3 years, I only worked for this company for 2 weeks. That being said, you probably know why considering I saw a lot of negligence and malpractice. I would start work at 9:45 and wouldn't leave till 8:30pm because the assistants had to vacuum and mop the floors even when everything else is done. Also, I got a ONE half hour lunch during a 10+ hour work shift. The pay was incredibly low for the amount of work you do. You can not sit at all unless assisting a doctor. You have to constantly be on your feet. Knowing what kind of treatment a patient really needs, it was not performed at Dental Dreams. They just care about the money. Also, front staff got more bonuses then the dental assists did. They hire people right off the street and they are taking xrays without being radiology certified. The manager was by far the worst I have ever seen. Patients are in and out. They get mad because they wait for hours. And please, parents DO NOT bring your child to dental dreams. Take them to a pediatric dentist. The doctors at dental dreams are just general dentists. They aren't a specialist.
Pros
nothing
Cons
short break, long hours, no benefits, no pay increase