Dental Dreams Employee Reviews in Worcester, MA

Don’t do it
RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAMay 23, 2019
Do not waste your time! Horrible company to work for, you get paid absolutely nothing to do so much they want you to make phone calls to patients that do not want to be seen and if you do not make a certain amount of phone calls you get in trouble or yelled at by a regional manager that comes around maybe once or twice a month and threatens you and your job. They want us In the front to clean their whole office(including bathrooms) and do everything else in a timely manner for minimum wage. You do not get a proper training and are left to fend for yourself but if you get things incorrectly you get yelled at. Stay away I’m telling you
Pros
Nice coworkers
Cons
Everything else
the worst
Dental Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAJanuary 18, 2017
Worst job ever! The Office manager is rude and has no problem fiuring you for no reason at all. Do not attemp to work for them and they pay minimum wage. Most miserable job I have ever had.
the hours are good
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MASeptember 8, 2016
Communication can be a little better and team work could also be better. A typical day at work is coming in doing what has to be done and finishing up at the end by cleaning and making sure things are shut off and put away correctly.
Pros
good hours
Cons
communication
Is a great place to work
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  stafford street worcesterSeptember 8, 2016
Dental dreams is a great place to work, there is a great team work and staff get along well. The management is well organize and gets along with all the staff. The hardest part of the job is when patient come to their appointments late and try to rush staff so they can get treatment. Most patients are very nice and cooperate with staff.
Pros
Good team work.
Cons
staff benefit need to be better. Not getting 40 hrs a week bothers me
great expierence
Externship Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MASeptember 7, 2016
It was my pleasure to work at Dental Dreams as an extern from Porter and Chester. it was a honor working with all the doctors, all the dental assistants and all the ladies in the front desk. everyone is so welcoming, lovely, and willing to teach. I observed and learned so much; from how the different doctors work to how different the dental assistants work. My experience here was amazing, it really took a big step in expanding my knowledge in the dental assistant industry. Working in an environment that you feel appreciated is always important. I love how they treat the patients with respect, and in every caring way they can. a diverse of people working here, so people who only speak one language have a better opportunity of being understood. I recommend everyone to come here, its an amazing dentist.
Great Experience!
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MASeptember 7, 2016
I was placed at dental dreams for one of my externship sites for Dental Assisting. I was welcomed by the staff and thrown right into learning. The doctors are very laid back, I am interested in staying at this site after I finish my unpaid hours. The hours are very flexible which works out great for me being a mother! I highly suggest anyone to come here and expand your career.
A Great Job Opportunity at Dental Dreams!!
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAAugust 23, 2016
I work for Dental Dreams for around 8 month. When I first started I didn't know anything about dental now with Dental Dreams my knowledge has grow and my skill as a bilingual front desk have become more efficient. My manager and coworkers are very motivating people and professional, working always as a team to archived our monthly goal. Love the bonuses!!. I love the fact that I can come to work to a professional place but at the same time to a fun place for kids.

A Great Job Opportunity at Dental Dreams!!
Pros
Flexible Hours, bonus
Cons
401k, only pto time
Fun work place with friendly staff
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAAugust 23, 2016
I love working with the people in the front desk and enjoy my interaction with dental staff and patients. Very busy environment that allows the work day to fly by. Administration is flexible when needed for staff when necessary.
Pros
Understanding administration
productive work environment
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAAugust 22, 2016
Accomplished and learned a lot in a short amount of time. I am not known to be a social person, but the job has helped me improve my personal skills greatly; including patient interaction. Not every patient that walks in or out will always be nice, but I've learned to get used to it. The work environment is good and coworkers are easy to get along with. Communication between employees can surely improve, but doing well for now. The most enjoyable part of the job would be watching the majority of the patients leave with a smile on their face.
Pros
pto hours, flexible work schedule, potential monthly bonus
Cons
no 401k, long commute
Bonus, Flexible, Hospitality
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAAugust 22, 2016
I'm a worker at Dental Dreams for a little over a year now and coming from a another state I must say its a great transition. As a single mother of two Dental Dreams has flexible hours which allows me to be able to balance work and my family. Dental Dreams also has monthly bonus and pto. Easy commute and great team. Fun but play hard work hard.
Pros
Paid lunch break. Bonus
Cons
no 401k & no overtime
Easy commute populated area.
Receptionist
I`ve been an employee at dental dreams for about 5 months now. Things that i like about this company is the flexibility. Also the hospitality and kindness towards patients. The co-workers are very kind and friendly. Most of all i like that we get a monthly BONUS!!
Pros
payed lunch breaks and bonus
Cons
only 40 hours of PTO and no over-time
Great work place with room for advancement
Office manager (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAAugust 22, 2016
I have been a manager with Dental Dreams for a little over a year and I must say it's been pretty rewarding. We have a monthly goal that yields a bonus, which our office has been able to meet almost every month. We are given the tools and resources needed to be able to succeed. The expectations are very reasonable and the list of people available to help is endless.

Daily tasks are given and once they are completed you can then spend time helping the other employees. It is pretty stress-free for the most part as long as you are doing what you are supposed to be doing.
Pros
Monthly bonuses, autonomy to run offices accordingly.
Cons
No 401k
Patient accounts
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MADecember 21, 2015
Patient accounts: Monitoring productions and collections, Generating monthly statements, Processing insurance payments, Coordinating multiple insurance coverage’s, Utilizing online connections for insurance queries, Following up with insurance companies regarding discrepancies in payments/processing policy issues.