Dental Dreams Employee Reviews for Receptionist/Administrative Assistant

Would not recommend
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 14, 2018
My first manager here was great and considerate of the employees, but the two managers following her leave have been intolerable. Corporate fires people for small and uncontrollable things, like a miscarriage. If my coworkers were not as amazing as they are, I would have left long ago because of the stress, long work days, and low pay with little recognition or advancement. You also receive no benefits.
Productive and fun place to work!
Receptionist and Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Machesney Park, ILOctober 4, 2016
My typical day at work is pretty busy. I'm always answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, verifying insurances, and checking patients in/out. Multitasking is a very important skill to have! I like to keep busy so a fast pace environment is good for me. Unfortunately the patients don't like that we're usually very busy and they get angry. My co-workers are awesome, they make my day more enjoyable. The hours can be long and my days are sometimes stressful. We only get 20 minute lunch breaks for a 10 or 12 hour shift. My manager is very understanding when I comes to taking days off, my schedule is very flexible.
Pros
Bonus checks, flexible schedule
Cons
Short lunch breaks
Receptionist
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Roxbury, MAAugust 22, 2016
i couldnt ask for a better job its fexible with my school schdule my manager is awesome my coworkers were kind of like a family we make sure were all on the same page the patients are so sweet and i love being apart of their great visit at the dentist every one should come here
Pros
great pay great people
Cons
appointment rate a little low but were working on that