Dental Partners Employee Reviews

2.6
Ratings breakdown
A day at Brident Dental
Brident Dental (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXJune 19, 2018
Professional work enviroment. I really enjoyed working for the company. Sadly it was a temporary job. Working there assisted me in good dental benefits.
Pros
free food from the sub house next door
Cons
breaks and lunches were sometimes took away because we were so busy
Beware of this company! They do not care about employees at all!
Practice Manager (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJune 2, 2018
You will totally regret working here! I had the worst regional manager ever! She always says call me if you need anything, but then would never answer. She then proceeds to yell at you over something she would not get ahold of you for. You never have enough staff and they have a call center that loads up "free" visit patients! They say show compassion, but then never help you! They believe giving out a free scented warm towel is more important than having enough supplies and equipment working.
unbelievable
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMarch 31, 2018
Don't waste your time with any corporate dental offices. Unless you like to make less money, rip patients off, enjoy not having lunch, poor dental work by the dentist.
Pros
cant think of 1
Cons
very sad
This is a chop shop
Dental assistant (Former Employee) –  Merrit islandMarch 21, 2018
This is not a corporation you want to work for, unless you want 50 hours a week, no lunch no break, and when you look around your the only one working the rest of the staff is having a good time on their cell phones rooms are left disgusting bloody from another patient treatment, if you want to take a chance with your health it would be better that you licked the side walk, Dentistry is horrible, Run don't walk good luck to any one that makes appointment, I speak the truth I once worked for this corporation never again
Pros
Cons
Worked to death
Horrible place to work
Patient Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLMarch 19, 2018
Regional management is only after how much treatment the dentist can find to do on a patient and push care credit. Patients are only a number and instructs front desk to not let a patient leave until they are scheduled. There is no support for the Gulf Gate office! I would NEVER suggest taking a job with Dental Partners!!!!
Pros
Cons
Regional management is horrible!!!!!
If you need dental care and are low income this is the place to take care of your dental needs.
Dental Assistant (floater) (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMarch 8, 2018
I rate Dental Partners as a great place to get your dental care, especially if you are low income.

I have actually seen some of the Dentist do work for free because they have such good hearts!
Pros
You can get your teeth fixed
Cons
If you dont you'll be sorry, lol
Great team
Practice Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAFebruary 12, 2018
I greatly enjoyed working with this wonderful group.....From the Dentist, Hygienists, Assistants, and Manager in the office. This is actually an office I would consider going back to if need be. Reading the other review on here, I never saw any violations at all the whole time I was there. I would absolutely recommend this office for anyone looking for employment or looking for dental care.
Pros
Staff
Face paced good work environment with great benefits
Senior Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLFebruary 6, 2018
Very busy office. Helped a lot of new patients and current patients. Friendly staff that worked around schedule. Good place to work if you have children
Worst company I’ve ever worked for
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  TennesseeJanuary 31, 2018
Dental Partners as a whole is greedy. The almighty dollar takes over patient care. They want you to throw in as many people as possible which affects patient care. Upper management has no clue what they are doing and no clue on how to run a company. Again, it’s all about that dollar. They will work you to death and not even give you a thank you. The turn around with this company is ridiculous because they don’t care one bit about their employees. I would not recommend working here even in the most desperate situation.
Former employer
Practice Coordinator (Current Employee) –  FloridaOctober 24, 2017
High turnover, no support from your regional. If you have a problem keep it to yourself because there will be retaliation. If you are someone of color stay away.
Stress, low fees, lab problems, fun staff but turnover
Dentist (Former Employee) –  Dickson, TNOctober 17, 2017
Although we might be booked solid on a given day , the office manager would have no problem with adding two crown build ups and two crown impressions into the schedule without consulting either myself or the assistant ; and we would have to do it. I also felt that some of the fees were too low, such as on some of the crowns and extractions we did, especially since I was being paid on a commission part of my time. We also had some problems with the lab(s) we used and had a number of remakes.The staff, overall, was very good and fun to work with. Staff turnover was quite high.
Pros
Fun staff
Cons
Daily stress, low fees, lab problems and turnover
Great Dentist
Employee (Current Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 28, 2017
Great Dentists all around. You receive quality and high ethical treatment by any dentist in this company and competitive pricing as well as financing options available.
Benefits
Great place to work - great co-workers and room for growth!
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 25, 2017
I have worked for Dental Partners for almost three years. Co-workers and management are great - I feel like we have a really good team atmosphere at Dental Partners and most offices are more of a family environment as they have all worked together for years. We have grown substantially since I joined the company which gives a lot more room for growth!
Pros
Benefits, growth, co-workers.
Great place to work!
Dental Hygienist (Current Employee) –  Port Charlotte, FLAugust 14, 2017
Great employment opportunity. They reward their employees based on performance, encourage excellence, and create a great work environment. You don't have to beg your dentist for new instruments or continuing education. It's provided on a monthly basis. Comparative compensation and good benefits!
Pros
Good ethics
Excellent Place to Work
Dental Hygienist (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 7, 2017
Staff is caring and very well organized. Dentists are very skilled. Great place to work. Clean office with a great base of patients. The Hygienists are the best.
This is a two faced office a lot of back stabbing people to work around
Hygienist (Former Employee) –  Knoxville south of KnoxvilleApril 5, 2017
This company is two-faced backstabbing very unorganized needs new management. And does not care about they employees. And they are always HIRING......
Unprofessional. Worst place to work
Senior Management (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLNovember 13, 2016
CEO is unprofessional in every sense of the word. You will work long hours and not be appreciated. Processes changed daily. Kept OM on that should have clearly been let go due to unethical behavior . There is major favoritism going on. Job is very unstable. Nothing was ever good enough for the CEO and it was very stressful. Definitely the worst job I've ever had .
Pros
Cons
Stressful, shady, long hours, unstable
Busy and Fast Paced Dental Office
patient service representative (Former Employee) –  Lewisburg, TNNovember 2, 2015
My family dentist for over a decade. They helped me to transition from transportation industry into a medical office environment. I loved everything about working there. I would still be there if not having to relocate for my husbands work. Not looking forward to having to find another dentist.
Pros
Learned about medical office, great co-workers
Cons
Had to leave!
High turnover, zero job security, no training, little paid time off, expensive insurance,
PSR (Former Employee) –  TennesseeApril 30, 2015
High volume office, not staffed appropriately, zero stability, no training, constant turnover, no support from corporate, unrealistic expectations, those who have "special" relations with upper management are given favor with pay, roles, and stability.
Pros
Learning more dental insurance, helping patients
Cons
Insurance too costly, unpaid holidays, no stability, no training
Positions
OM (Former Employee) –  jacksonOctober 24, 2014
This is a corporate location, the pressure by them was horrific. They was only concerned about the money not the quality. The office was very busy and there was not much help. The turn over rate is high due to corporate unrealistic expectations, which caused low morale among employees. The billing is out sourced to another country and patients receive statements that are not correct. The upper management at corporate had no clue on how to run the company and its just a all together terrible place to work. Unethical and not friendly. The patients were awesome and deserve a lot better.
Pros
Cons
expected to work off the clock without pay, constant changes daily, not enough manpower to take care of patients needs and outsourced billing to another country