Dental Services Group Employee Reviews

Average company
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLSeptember 3, 2019
I worked at this location bradenton, they say the position is data entry and you actually do more than that. Data entry is only a few hours and after that you do a lot more as shipping, sanitizing, and is a very small company not feedback, no benefits, they hire you through an agency and if they want it or not they can just fire you. Even if you are being on time, never missed a day, they don’t care. It’s just too much for what they pay is.
Horrible Management, Disgusting Environment
Dental Technician (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 17, 2019
Horrible Management, Disgusting Enviroment. Bullys run the asylum. Corporate level feeds and encourages poor treatment of employees. Corporate slow to react to problems. Poor customers service, poor quality, unstable environment. Constant change in materials, protocol, based on deal of the day. Clinicians and Patients suffer from bad decisions.
Dental service group accounts receivable
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLSeptember 24, 2018
I have experience this job for the past 2 years and can say yes it helped out when a job was needes. But this place not a place you want to stay for retirement. There very few opertunitys to get a higher wage/salary there is also a very big late of appreciate communication skills.
Work environment
Dental Lab Technician (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORAugust 3, 2018
Company has good benefits, flexible work hours!! All employees are friendly and work like a team. The company always keep update a lot of new technologies...
Get Rid of Bad Managers!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 19, 2018
One of the most frustrating places I have ever worked. It's like the more money you make at this company the more lazy you are entitled to be. I'm a hourly employee and day after day I watch managers here show up when ever they please. One starts after 10 am every day and leaves before me as well. SO MANY transitions have happened and each time its always more and more frustrating to deal with. They need to get people in here who can actually manage a team and knows how to run a dental lab, instead of taking anyone who's thrown at them in times of need. I myself have been told many times I should be looked at more and recognized for stepping up and handling situations that should haven been done by a manager.
Cons
Lack of leadership, Stressful
Decent Company at the Location
Assistant Controller (Former Employee) –  Sylvania, OHJuly 6, 2017
At the location level they were a great company to work for, but the wages were a little on the low side, which is the reason why I left, otherwise I would probably still be there today.
Stressful
Clearwater - Senior Ceramist (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJune 30, 2017
My experience there was quite stressful. It seemed that the managers were always sending emails about something they didn't like about someone. Not my cup of tea.
Not a secure long-term employer
Removable Technician / Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 27, 2015
I have had many promises by corporate higher ups on raises and advancements that were never followed through. Location in Oklahoma has been shut down today. Beware
good work place
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNSeptember 9, 2015
good company to work for until company was sold. I really enjoyed my time there. Company was professional and treated everyone equally
Consultative Selling process
Territory Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 17, 2014
I continue to learn how to be a more effective consultant to my customers. Blanced my day by calling on existing customers to help grow their business and calling on potential new customers to help grow my market share. The hardest part of the job was territroy management because of the size of the territory. Customers needing me in different states. I really enjoyed my co-workers. Established good relationships and frequently worked with them on expanding my product knowledge.
Pros
in front of customers, build relationships
Cons
Size of territory
below average work place
sales (Current Employee) –  mnMarch 27, 2013
very poor direction from managment, zero sales structure, zero room for upward mobilty, great job if you only want to work somewhere for a year then move on. no upper sales managment, those postions have been phased out
Cons
poor pay, no advancement opportunities
ok place to work
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 1, 2012
ok place to work. people were great. understood surroundings.
Pros
people
Cons
compensation very little