Dental Services Group Employee Reviews

Work environment
Dental Lab Technician (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORAugust 3, 2018
Company has good benefits, flexible work hours!! All employees are friendly and work like a team. The company always keep update a lot of new technologies...
Get Rid of Bad Managers!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 19, 2018
One of the most frustrating places I have ever worked. It's like the more money you make at this company the more lazy you are entitled to be. I'm a hourly employee and day after day I watch managers here show up when ever they please. One starts after 10 am every day and leaves before me as well. SO MANY transitions have happened and each time its always more and more frustrating to deal with. They need to get people in here who can actually manage a team and knows how to run a dental lab, instead of taking anyone who's thrown at them in times of need. I myself have been told many times I should be looked at more and recognized for stepping up and handling situations that should haven been done by a manager.
Cons
Lack of leadership, Stressful
Decent Company at the Location
Assistant Controller (Former Employee) –  Sylvania, OHJuly 6, 2017
At the location level they were a great company to work for, but the wages were a little on the low side, which is the reason why I left, otherwise I would probably still be there today.
Stressful
Clearwater - Senior Ceramist (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJune 30, 2017
My experience there was quite stressful. It seemed that the managers were always sending emails about something they didn't like about someone. Not my cup of tea.
Not a secure long-term employer
Removable Technician / Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 27, 2015
I have had many promises by corporate higher ups on raises and advancements that were never followed through. Location in Oklahoma has been shut down today. Beware
good work place
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNSeptember 9, 2015
good company to work for until company was sold. I really enjoyed my time there. Company was professional and treated everyone equally
Consultative Selling process
Territory Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 17, 2014
I continue to learn how to be a more effective consultant to my customers. Blanced my day by calling on existing customers to help grow their business and calling on potential new customers to help grow my market share. The hardest part of the job was territroy management because of the size of the territory. Customers needing me in different states. I really enjoyed my co-workers. Established good relationships and frequently worked with them on expanding my product knowledge.
Pros
in front of customers, build relationships
Cons
Size of territory
below average work place
sales (Current Employee) –  mnMarch 27, 2013
very poor direction from managment, zero sales structure, zero room for upward mobilty, great job if you only want to work somewhere for a year then move on. no upper sales managment, those postions have been phased out
Cons
poor pay, no advancement opportunities
ok place to work
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 1, 2012
ok place to work. people were great. understood surroundings.
Pros
people
Cons
compensation very little