Dental365 Employee Reviews

Great place to work and advancement opportunities
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYOctober 4, 2019
Whether you are a dentist, office manager, or part of the management team, hard-working and forward-thinking employees have a lot of success at this company at all levels. This is a place where you can move up in the organization if you are smart, dedicated, love what you do and put in the effort. It doesn't hurt that we really have amazing dentists and other staff members. It's really a collaborative environment and everyone is really nice and enjoys coming to work.
Terrible company, stay way!!
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  AnywhereSeptember 28, 2019
Horribly rude management really bad. No training class of anything,not worth the pay for the anxiety and stress. The managements don't respect their employees are all and tend to make them very nervous. They fired employees for stupid things no reason at all. If I can give this company 0 star I will. People stay from this company if you want to be healthy.
Pros
Not worth at all
Cons
Not worth at all
Long hours with good pay but poor management.
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  79th street NYSeptember 16, 2019
Nice assistants and some Dentist as well. Management here is completely a failure. Starting with the higher ups and forget the regional manager who is on a power trip... know it all but nothing at all. Barely any training especially for a fast growing company which is exactly what is needed.
Corporate sucks.
Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYSeptember 4, 2019
I have been working at Dental365 for a little over a month and so far it has been great. The people who work here are all extremely motivated and informed about what they do. Everyone works super hard which in return motivates you to also do your best. You will learn a lot at Dental365 as it is a well-run and fast-growing company, and you'll feel like your work actually makes a difference!
Dental365 is an amazing company.
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  New City, NYSeptember 4, 2019
Dental365 is an amazing company that I’m privileged to work for. Their pay rate is very competitive. There is plenty of training for you to get acclimated for the job ahead, and everyone treats you with respects. It is far and away the best company, top to bottom, that I’ve ever been a part of.
Pros
Pay, Benefits, Experience, Growth.
Dont work here if you want to take it easy
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  NYCAugust 21, 2019
To be fair, during the interview they tell you what to expect and how theyre different than anything else out there... I didnt believe it at first but after I met with the lead hirnig person I was hired and started a week alter. She was not kidding, stuff is crazy, I was running around and making sure things were in order. I liked that after just a couple of weeks I wasnt being treated like a new hire, I was actually being asked to help others and get things fixed and I liked it. I didnt expect being pushed so hard and they arent too personal but its fair, I cant give it 5 stars but it would be unfair to give it less.
Great Place to Work
Revenue Management Team Member (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYAugust 21, 2019
I look forward to coming to work every day. We have a great team. Stress comes with every job and there is no exception with this position but I love the work and the challenge of the different tasks. I work a 40hr week but I have some flexibility with the hours I work each day. The amount of work is off the chain but again I love the challenge and I look forward to completing my work each day. I wish I did not have to travel so far but no job is perfect.
Pros
Knowledgable Staff and Supervisors
Great work environment
Insurance coordinator (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYAugust 21, 2019
After 14 years with my previous employer, I knew it was time for a change and wanted to continue developing my managerial skills and personal growth. Despite my extensive experience in dentistry I've learned so much here. I have great passion for dentistry and so does everyone else who works here. Love my new role
Would recommend!
Insurance Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYAugust 21, 2019
Having worked at other dental companies, Dental365 has good leadership with no micromanaging whatsoever. It's a huge workload, but manageable throughout the team. Definitely need dental experience prior to working here. Schedule is somewhat flexible, and workplace culture is fun.
Nice place to work.
Manager of central billing (Current Employee) –  melvilleAugust 21, 2019
Great people. Teamwork.Always have support from coworkers to management. It is a fast paced work environment as we are growing everyday! Love coming to work knowing I will always be busy.
Absolutely horrendous
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bellmore, NYAugust 16, 2019
STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY! full of snakes and managers who you think you can trust and will throw you under the bus to brown nose their way up the corporate ladder. Corporate does not care about any of their employees, they only care about making money in this DENTAL MILL. Advise all of your family and friends to stay away for that reason. IT IS A MILL WHO DOES NOT TAKE PATIENT CARE SERIOUSLY.
Horrible company
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 13, 2019
Corporate is such a joke. You don’t get compensated for all the work you do. No support nor response when reaching out to them in regards to anything. They sell you a dream during the hiring process and never fulfill the things they promise. The most stressful job with absolutely no support from corporate whatsoever. DONT FALL FOR THEIR LIES! They offer dental benefits that aren’t really benefits st all. And offer the worst medical insurance as well
I love coming to work everyday
Front Desk/ Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lynbrook, NYAugust 7, 2019
Dental 365 is truly the best company you could ever work for. Dentistry is something I’ve always been interested in ever since I was young. I started off working in a periodontist office but my hunger to learn more about dentistry grew. That’s when I found Dental 365. They took me under their wing and taught me everything I need to know about dentistry and everyday I learn something new. Being only 23 and unsure of the future, working for Dental 365 has showed me that this is my true calling. I’m looking to get into dental hygiene school and be a hygienist for them in the future. I love coming to work everyday, the entire staff in the whole company is so welcoming and happy to teach you everything you need to know. Thank you Dental 365!
Heartless company
Employee (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 24, 2019
Too many bosses and none of them know what they are doing.

The pay is good the health benefits are horrible. They are so expensive and they covers nothing so I can pay for insurance but have to pay a huge deductivle. No dental benefits until I work for half a year. Its a dental company that offers no dental benefits for six months or worsemy friend who works part time has to wait one year. Everyone is very nice but also very afraid of the corporate people.
Pros
Paycheck coworkers and doctors are really nice
Cons
Corporate people are not nice none of them no benefits
Excellent
Dentist (Former Employee) –  Centereach, NYJuly 20, 2019
Great place to work as an associate dentist. Multiple paths towards partnership along with mentors who actually help advance your career. Money is good - if full time and motivated, 250 - 300k should not be a problem. Management handles all matters outside the scope of dentistry. The commute led to accepting a competing offer - but I 100% recommend Dental365 to future dentists.
Very good job
Dentist (Former Employee) –  Suffolk County, NYJuly 7, 2019
Good job with good income.

I had to stop working the location I was assigned to due to its distance, would definitely work there if it was not so far
Pros
Good equipment, staff
Crazy pace
Lead Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYApril 13, 2019
It was a great environment to work in. The Doctors are young and energetic and are willing to teach you things. Corporate was always there to help out. The company is expanding rapidly so there many offices to choose from.
Pros
Collaborative team
Great Company to Work For
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 9, 2019
Dental365 has been an amazing company to work for and be apart of in my experience. I enjoy the fast paced environment of working for an office located in midtown Manhattan. Even when we are at our busiest, the patient comes first and I respect working for a company that no matter what is able to put the patient first. Many of the upper management roles are filled by strong women; which as a woman myself, I love to see for my own growth within the company. They are very receptive to productive criticism and look for any opportunity to improve their working environment for employees.
Pros
Great Dental Benefits
Great place to work!
Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYMarch 25, 2019
Dental365 is a great place to work for many reasons. Everyone truly cares about the company and the work that they bring to the table. Not the type of job you dread going to everyday since everyone works hard and we're all working together to reach the same goals.
Pros
Company culture, Work-life balance
Great place to work, sad to leave!
Associate Dentist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 18, 2019
Had a great experience at Dental365. Unfortunately had to relocate. Pay was competitive, offices were clean and modern. Management was receptive to suggestions and change. Opportunity for advancement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dental365. Our community is ready to answer.