DentaQuest Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
ok
Finance (Former Employee) –  Charlestown, MAMay 19, 2018
its okay, no room for advancement. There is Boston, WI and FL. What's going on with decisions is very closed door so its hard to know if your work matters. Acquisitions are being tried. Some have worked.
Pros
work life balance in Boston
Cons
Management who doesn't need CPE
Poor management
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 15, 2018
There was one specific supervisor that went around flirting and making advancements towards girls. I guess he really thought everyone liked him for his looks. He was wrong. Couple of times he tried to make comments towards me and made me feel uncomfortable. I reported to HR. At the time HR did not initiate an investigation. Took them almost a year and some other complaints to finally investigate. Needless to say, he was fired. Other than that, I made some friendships there that I still keep up with.
Pros
sometimes free lunches
Fun place to work for.
Customer Care Contact Representative (Former Employee) –  Grafton, WIMay 11, 2018
The individuals were amazing to work with and management was supportive and knowledgeable. Management fostered a team environment, though some managers weren't team players.
Family orientated.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 12, 2018
At DentaQuest the employees are one of the strongest assets and they are committed to providing career growth and development opportunities for their employees who have demonstrated performance excellence and I have been one of them people the DentaQuest goal is to have the right people and the right jobs with the right training to meet the needs of the Enterprise and its clients DentaQuest believes that their employees Dr the success of the company that the employees are their ultimate goal is to strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging stimulating and rewarding opportunities
Pros
Volunteer work is offered in the community
Cons
Short lunch breaks
Overall, a great company to work with. My current dept has not been great due to serious lack of training
UNDERWRITER II (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 1, 2018
Overall, DentaQuest is a great company to work for.
The benefits and programs that are offered for employees are quite good.

I have worked in multiple departments over 14 years and can say that my success has always been directly related to my management.

Typically, if you work hard, and are willing to learn you will be successful.

However, there are multiple departments that lack in the area of training. This is a real struggle within the company.
Pros
Benefits, 6 weeks vacation (after 10 years), reasonable flexibility depending on department
Cons
Training is a short coming, as is communication between departments.
Overall a great place to work
Claims Administrator (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 29, 2018
Room for advancement overall great place to work . Management is flexible and co workers are easy to work with. Benefits are great including PTO. No holidays , no weekends.
Pros
hours, benefits, vacation, work environment
Cons
depending on dept, work load
Nice change of pace
Clinical Review Specialist (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 21, 2018
I’m newer with the company but can already tell it’s a great fit for my background and skill set.
Training is through even though it’s a lot to learn. If you show up ready to work...you’ll love it!
Pros
Fooda, breaks, Pto, casual attire
Cons
Can’t think of any
Fast-Paced, energetic workplace
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Grafton, WIMarch 1, 2018
DentaQuest was a great place to work. I got training and gained skills that I would not have had the opportunity to get at other organizations. I will say they have a strict attendance policy. They do pour back into their employees though.
Pros
Potluck, fun office environment
Great work environment
LICENSED INSURANCE AGENT (Current Employee) –  Charlestown, MAFebruary 27, 2018
It's a great work environment when you can gain new skills. There's potential to grow & hard work are recognize. Great pay and they work well with your schedule especially if you're a student.
Pros
great schedule, cafeteria
Cons
short break, tech issues every now and then.
DQ is a great place to work.
Customer service and billing coordinator (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCFebruary 8, 2018
Working with dentaquest was one of the best decision ever. I love it here truly. If It was not for the need of a career that is more financially fitting for the work that I do, I would not replace it for the world.
Pros
great manager
Cons
burned out from calls
Great benefits and thats where it stops
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 18, 2018
Great benefits and matching 401K to 4%. Pay is mediocre compared to competition. Management is spotty in certain areas. Tenure workers are under paid and overworked and left at the first daylight.
Made the wrong choice
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 17, 2018
Wish I could have stayed at my old job. Not what I was lead to believe in advancement and the PTO didnt weigh in when it came time to taking a day off with only having one at a time to take off didnt allow you to make plans.
Negative review
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 8, 2018
Simply put I requested for the contract to end. I have nothing further to say about this past experience..............................................
Good place
Customer Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 20, 2017
Like every job it has its flaws. .

Easthampton High School was recently instructed to undergo diversity and inclusion training after being investigated by the Attorney General's office for racial incidents at the school. . .
Was better then got worse
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIDecember 16, 2017
Working in the call center was good until management changed. Things started going downhill...favoritism, gossiping, drama..things that should not be allowed in the workplace. I loved my job until that happened. Other than that, pay is okay and benefits are great.
Pros
Benefits, compensation
Cons
Drama, short breaks
Great learning experience
Outreach Specialist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 13, 2017
Great Place to work. Advancement opportunities, overtime, great team work, knowledge, experience. Gym membership. Competitive pay, good incentive and education programs.
pretty good
Facilities and Copy Center Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlestown, MADecember 7, 2017
not a bad place to work. most of the people are great to work with. plenty of opportunity for advancement. I personally had a HORRIBLE manager that started working over me that had no clue. I have since learned she has been let go, too little too late.
Pros
bennefits, lunch catered, "flexable" hours
Cons
got stuck with a less than desireable supeirior
High Volume call center, little breathing room
Customer Service Representative 1 (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WINovember 27, 2017
I've been at DentaQuest almost a year and a half. The only reason I still work here are the benefits. This is a HIGH volume call center environment with very minimal breaks and time off the phone from the start of your shift to the end. Little room to move to other departments (even when they say after 1 year of employment you can transfer rolls). Phones and vital programs needed to do your job on a daily basis go down often and without warning. Must adhere to ridiculously high quality control metrics made by your supervisors and higher ups.

I will say that my supervisor and team coordinators are there for support and do assist you when needed.
Pros
Great Benefits, good hours
Cons
short breaks, relentless call volume, insanely high quality marks
Great job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 27, 2017
It a great company to work for I really
Enjoy how this company is helping and what I do
I love the environment and people I work for it is possible to grow In this company
No comment
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 13, 2017
DentaQuest is dental Insurance company, Working in this company made me feels like a machine, The manager is very Motorized management. But HR Dept. is very work hard to their employers and employees.