DentaQuest Employee Reviews

Meet a LOT of people and form bonds and relationships.
Member Advocate Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 17, 2019
Work from home, flexible hours, travel compensation, meet a lot of new people and form new bonds. The traveling was a bit much, but it was ok after you get used to it.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Big wear and tear on your vehicle
Great Environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLJanuary 21, 2019
Great place to work. The team leads make for great support systems. The workplace is relaxed amongst peers. The work load is a bit fast paced but very easy to learn. The information is available and concise to aid the reps in productivity.
Pros
Great work environment.
Cons
short breaks
Very Fast pace
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 13, 2018
DentaQuest is an extremely fast pace environment. The office requires to be observant and detail orientated to ensure the accurate information is inputted without error.
Growing company with good work/home life balance
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 24, 2018
Hard working, but friendly employees

Fast growing company

Plenty of new opportunities associated with growth plans

Convenient location

Very positive, upbeat culture
Pros
Strong people oriented culture
Cons
Challenges associated with significant growth plans
Overall great company for advancement
Network Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIOctober 15, 2018
DentaQuest is a great place to work overall, and has many opportunities for advancement as well as career change within. Most managers are willing to work with you and they try to ensure there is a balance for work and at home. They also have opportunities to work from home as long as you show them you have a solid work ethic.
Pros
Work from home opportunity, competitive salary
Cons
Nepotism, specific manager problems, communication
Your average insurance company
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlestown, MASeptember 23, 2018
The company had very good benefits and does it's best to give back to the employees. Over the past 5 plus years new management doesn't seem to take as much interest in the day to day, only the bottom dollar. Most employees are very nice to work with.
Pros
Benefits, location
Cons
Constant management changes
Lack of support and career advancement
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 17, 2018
I worked there for almost 2 years. I was one of the top customer service representative. Even though I was acknowledge by management, I barely got compensated for any of the contribution I put in. I went above and beyond my responsibilities at time. There is a lack of support from the company and it shows very clearly. They see everyone as replaceable so it's extremely hard to advance anywhere there.
Pros
Entry level so it's easy to qualify
Cons
Compensation, Lack of support and respect
Big diverse organization
Executive Director - Client Engagement (Current Employee) –  RemoteSeptember 14, 2018
Good organization with great opportunity. This organization will allow you the ability to learn and develop skills that you may have not been able to obtain in other places. Much of the learning is trial by error and hands one.
Pros
Job opporunity
Cons
Some clients can be very verbally abusive to where it comes off as bullying.
Temp job
Processor (Former Employee) –  Grafton, WISeptember 13, 2018
This was a temp job i had processing dental insurance requests. They were not hiring any temps to full time positions while i worked there. There was no career advancement. But overall, i liked the company and their work culture.
Pros
Slow paced work environment
Cons
No temp to hire positions available
great place to work
Provider Engagement Representative (Current Employee) –  Mequon, WISeptember 3, 2018
DentaQuest is a great place to work. I recommend anyone to work at DentaQuest. The company provide opportunity for each employee. The culture at the company if great
The best place to work!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLSeptember 2, 2018
I worked in DentaQuest for over a year and they are the best! I loved my job and would go back at any time! They are the most caring workplace I have ever had!! I recommend this workplace to everyone!
Depends on role
Director of Analytics (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 31, 2018
Back office business finance team is excellent, but IT and research faces internal challenges in leadership direction. Overall, good company doing good work.
Your Job is what you make it
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 24, 2018
The company has competitive benefits and pay. Greatest challenge facing project management groups is having full rosters to keep up with demand. Fast pace working environment.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
40+ hour work weeks
not a good place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 23, 2018
Its a poor place to work. They don't have the correct type of managers to work with someone. They also have a poor service of trying to get a day off.
Busy but simple
Customer Service Representative I (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 22, 2018
The job was pretty simple it is just that there can be a lot of calls per day which can cause for you to stress out. Try to take a breather every so often.
Pros
Simple
Cons
Busy as a bee
Great Company
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Grafton, WIAugust 14, 2018
DentaQuest is a great company to work for. They very diverse and employee oriented. The people in upper management were very kind and honest. I appreciate the companies rapport with their clients and members.
Intern but fun
INTERN/IT SUPPORT-APPLICATION SERVICE-QA (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 7, 2018
Nice place to work. Plenty of nice people to work with. Cook out quite often. During my 3 months intern there I had much fun and picked up C# and SQL from scratch... Manager is very helpful and caring. Thanks DentaQuest.
Pros
alots
Cons
too much fun... honestly can't think of anything negative
Easy company to work for
Complaints and Grievances Specialist (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WI, USAJuly 26, 2018
I enjoyed working for DentaQuest because the atmosphere is very positive. Helping people is the main objective of the organization and it filters into everything they do. The people I worked with were fun. Management was very responsive and understanding to all the challenges of the job. My concerns were always addressed and solutions or explanations given. The company has many advancement opportunities and will pay for your education. There are also online classes you can take to help keep you up on the latest ways of doing business. The company also does outings and picnics for the employees. Management is very open about what new projects or ideas the company is currently working on to grow and evolve.
Pros
Great people, excellent management, great work/home balance, excellent education opportunities
Cons
I could do the job from Mexico, but it will cost the company too much in taxes to allow it.
Compliance Manager for Advantage Dental (Former Employee) –  Redmond, ORJuly 24, 2018
DentaQuest is a growing company with many opportunities. They allow for working remotely if needed. They are having a tough time keeping up with expansion into new areas.
Call Center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLJune 13, 2018
Call center, assist with members finding dentist in there area, provider dental benefit information. Provider providers with member benefits. Good environment to work friendly staff and helpful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DentaQuest. Our community is ready to answer.