Dentistry

Working at Dentistry: 21 Reviews

United States21 reviews

workofficegooddayjobdentistrydentalgreat

Good people

They had good customer service specially the female dentist doctor was very friendly with staff and customers which were kids most of them. Nice atmosphere at the clinic as well.

poor management, bad dentist, politics

Unfortunately during my time working here, I felt none other than overwhelmed and taken advantage of. The turnover rate was the worst. I really tried my best to make this dentist and the staff happy. The other assistants aren’t getting paid well enough for this, but they really fight you for a spot… okay do you guys need the help or not? these days a job isn’t worth this stress. The dentist, especially, is extremely unfair and condescending.

Dentistry insights

• Overall satisfaction
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Fair pay for job

excellent

I love working with patients and am an advocate on oral health! I know that it takes the entire office to be on board, or team players to help make the day run on time. I help others by turning over their rooms, getting patients seated on time, keeping up with sterilization, and getting patients numb for the doctor before treatment. I prep the patient on treatment items that I know the doctor is going to treat. Patients are my top priority and I treat them as I would treat a member of my family.

Great place to learn, busy, and easy to get along with people. I learn different ways of little tricks on how they preform with patients and what does and doesn’t work. The best part was meeting people and their background.

great workplace and fun team to work with.

Our work day is full of fun. The workplace culture is diverse and dynamics. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping patients. Tasks are completed with our great teamwork attitudes.

Dental Front Office

I have nothing to add regarding my employers. I understand Indeed wants or forces people to add comments in order to use their services and I'm not doing it.

Not Applicable

I already wrote my review which is relevant . As soon as I graduated I practiced for 9 months in Brazil and came to the United States of America in 1995 .

New Individual Business

I want to help offices with the tasks that are difficult to focus on due to interruptions checking patients in and out and phone calls. I tried other companies and was not satisfied with the results. I know I can do a fantastic job for the offices.

Pros

Experience and caring

Great team in dentistry

I loved my job and team good environment to work with providers and front line staff. Dental is a face pace environment but once you learn the job its easy and fun you will love working for dentistry.

Pros

Good Team

Cons

Difficult to order supplies

Positive work environment.

Excellent office with superb dentistry and patient centered care. Offered patient centered dental hygiene care and treatment. Allowed hygienists to provide superb care of patients.

Pros

Cons

No medical insurance for family.

Great place

My typical day of work was open the office. Make sure that was ready for the patients. Listen to any voicemail, check e-mails, check insurance information.... Great staff

Great coworkers

Overall having a company for ten years, you should be more established with paitents and be on good standing with them. I'd like to give out ideas for an office to bring in more patient's, and have the office follow through with them.

Pros

Having a job

Cons

Not having guaranteed hours

It's okay place to work but they go through dental assistant wood works

It's not a bad place to work at, the employees there nice but I would not be there long term. I never worked at a dental office before so they did teach me but it seems like they wanted me to be perfect. I was only there a short time til they let me go. They wanted dental assistant with more experience.

Pros

lunch break, and close public transportation

Cons

No healthcare, no benefits, not so much raises, and no appreciation.

with billiards

I like my work place at any place ,I learned how to done my job at perfect way with my co workers and i try to excel at all my co worker ,I think the hard part at job if i do mistake and the most enjoyable part is when we achieve our company goals .

Pros

free lunches

Cons

short brake

In the beginning rewarding

In the beginning rewarding, professional, but unfortunate due to some personal issues with the Dentist, things changed.

Pros

Rewarded for your performance

Cons

Personal Issues

Great group of ladies to work with

The dentist office is a scarey place for some people its good to remember this as patients come in. This company has some awesome employees as well as the supervisor.

great work atmosphere long hours from morning to night worked weekends great co-workers good benefits package decent hourly pay

Various Dentist in Arizona

Dentistry offered the platform for me to move into the business arena. I began as a dental assistant working my way up to Practice Manager, building production, collections and staff.

Pros

Excellent Working Enviornments

Cons

7 Days a week of work

Busy at times

Busy office at times, good co-workers, at times management was a bit indecisive about workload, therefore work was delegated on a delayed time. The work got done and as a team was productive in great time even with hold-ups.

Pros

steady work, at times busy at times laid back

Cons

Pay, managerial delegation

Dentistry is a job most people don't like, looking in the mouth can be gross to some.

A typical day at work ,is answering the phone . Doing x-rays and development x-rays and charting. Putting in Fillings and assistance the Dr. I have learn a lot about Dentistry and getting along with others and the hardest part of my job is using he suction. The best part of my job is my patients and the good work we do.

Intenese. Rewarding. Gratifying.

Typical day: Intense and RewardingHardest part: Wanting to make a difference in ones health and having to discuss the importance of dentistry along with finances.Teaching people how the heart is a direct link to the mouth and the importance of dentistry!!!!

Pros

giving people a new life, new smile and its a direct link to the heart!!!

Cons

hearing about patient fears, bad dental experiences, showing them what can now be done. no pain!!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dentistry. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits