Dentrust Optimized Care Solutions Employee Reviews

Enjoyed this job busy but fun and great coworkers
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  New JerseyMarch 17, 2019
Per diem 1 or 2 weekends month enjoyable people and understanding boss. Very busy at times but the team worked together and got the job done. Would recommend this job.
Pros
Good pay free lunch great team
Cons
10 hour days
This is a amazing company to work for!!! We worked with the National Guard soldiers and it is a blast!!!!
Contractor/ Phlebotomist & Medical Assistant (PRN) (Current Employee) –  DFWAugust 16, 2018
I absolutely love this job!!! An amazing way to give back to help the soldiers for a change by providing health maintenance/prevention. I perform blood draws, EKG's, BP, snelling chart and other laboratory duties.
Pros
Different locations, lunch comp, nice hotels (the company pays for) and a great sense of family
Cons
I really don't know of any to be honest
Great Experience
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 13, 2018
Great learning environment for me. I enjoyed working for this company and I would again if the timing is right and I'm available. I had a great experience.
fun place to work
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Current Employee) –  Pipersville, PAMarch 21, 2018
I love being able to work with our military men and women, The environment and fellow co workers make the day go by fast. They really appreciate the people who work for them by feeding them lunch and having snacks and drinks throughout the long 12 hour plus shift.
Fun, meaningful, great compensation
Mobile Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pipersville, PAJanuary 9, 2018
Thoroughly enjoy working for Dentrust and the work we do for our soldiers. I am hoping for many more assignments in the future and would like to find an opportunity for full-time placement with this company!
Independent
Occupational Health (Current Employee) –  KC MOOctober 19, 2017
Great opportunity as you decide which days you want to work. very flexible. Travel sometimes, hotel is paid for if you have to travel more than 3 hours to work
Docs
Event Manager/Registered Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Through out CaliforniaAugust 15, 2017
I loved working with the soldiers, providing them with their dental and medical health needs. I enjoyed traveling through out California and meeting knew people.
Great Company
Certified Phlebotomy Technician (Current Employee) –  Pipersville, PAJune 14, 2017
i think its a great company. i enjoy meeting new people and the staff is very helpful. its a long day but if you need help the staff is by your side. you are on your feet all day.
Dentrust
CIVILIAN HEALTHCARE TEAM COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Serving multi-sites across Kansas and MissouriJune 3, 2017
Dentrust is a company providing civilian services to multi-site military detachments serving the healthcare needs of the military staff. The company primarily functions on a part-time weekend basis, is very organized and efficient and provides superior service to our military prior to troops shipping out of the United States.
Pros
Work Atmosphere, employee engagement
Cons
temporary and part time work only
Excellent part time contracting position
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMay 2, 2017
This is a terrific opportunity to hone your bitewing x-ray taking skills. You will take approximately 125 sets in a single workday. They are 10 hour days usually and the pay is terrific. It only occurs about once a month so its not a good source of primary income.
Pros
Free lunches, excellent pay
Cons
Only once a month
Fast pace work envronment
Project Manager/Quality Assurance Evaluator (Former Employee) –  Pipersville, PAApril 22, 2017
Working for DOCS was a pleasure. Typically each day would consist of spending lots of time preparing for an upcoming event. Working each event one would feel empowered to provide the best services possible to the customer.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Long periods of time away from home
A great company with greater employees and sponsors and fans.
Medical Assistant, Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 28, 2016
When you interact with Dentrust Optimized Care Solutions, You learn things and get paid, how great is that! You also get free lunch and fast co-workers.
Great Company!
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Warrington, PAOctober 10, 2013
I worked for this company for 8 months while living in CA. The pay is great and you are not obligated to work unless you sign up to work the event. The pay is great and they provide your lunch, motel room, and even pay you for travel time!
Pros
Free lunch, paid travel, paid motel room
Cons
only a lunch break, long days