Denver Transit Operators Employee Review

View all Denver Transit Operators reviews

Productive and opportunity in growth
Commuincaton Technician (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 12, 2019
Great company, will demand a lot of knowledge and experience.

Great management team and leadership.

Work with greats teams to accomplish desired task and a timely manner.
Pros
Growth in various positions
Cons
Not Applicable

Other Denver Transit Operators Employee Reviews

Stressful and lonely
Train Operator (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 20, 2019
I would say if you enjoy listening to beeping and not being able to talk to people... this job is for you. otherwise its stressful and not worth the headache. Management is poor. Fellow employees are just as bad granted you don't have to see them all that much. Trains are terrible and break down all the time causing delays in service as well as other headaches.
You are alone in the cab which wouldn't be bad if you could have music instead of beeping ever few seconds for a 12 hour shift. beeping is required due to the systems it runs but that's literally all you hear and its very annoying.
Terrible Management. Lowest paying commuter rail in the country!
Train engineer (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 21, 2019
One of the worst run companies I've ever worked for! Most of the managers they have working there have no idea what they're doing!
Working here was one of the worst experiences of my life. They treat the operators like second class citizens and pay them that way as well. The cost of living in Denver and what they pay you in relation to that is absolutely terrible. A good number of operators have got their class1 license and moved to other cities and done quite well! But, that's not an option for everyone,
I wouldn't waste my time with this joke of a company....unless getting certified and moving elsewhere is your goal.
Pros
Class 1 certification
Cons
Too many to list!!! TERRIBLE!