Health, retirement, vision, dental, annual leave, sick leave, military leave,
Great RETIREMENT, for now.
Terrible benefits, $6k deductible on health insurance or you get to pick a flexible spending account where the co-pays are almost $100 for a dr visit. Dental, vision.
Great salary and excellent training
Employee Exercise Program
Secure place to work
- What is the interview process like at Department of Justice?13 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Department of Justice? What are the steps…7 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Department of Justice?7 people answered
- I would like to know the possible questions and answers for an admin clerk,,,and the policies and pr…5 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Department of Justice?4 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Department of Justice a better place to work?4 people answered
- Will you be alone with patient?4 people answered
- Will there be some protection?4 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Department of Justice?3 people answered
- What is the age requirement3 people answered