It's a panel interview first. That interview will be with a rep. from HR and 2 members from the department your role will pertain to. If you are successful, you will move on to meet the manager or supervisor of the department your role pertains to.
You will be tested to reveal how much patience you have & how you deal with it.
It is pleasant.
Thorough detailed oriented
Nice. You have to know how to use computer or get someone who can help you. Everything is easy to explain.
Good. Straight forward
Have to work from the bottom and work up. Spent 23 years with the Federal Government. Loved working with other employees and working with the public.
It went through GLC Staffing. The background investigator was unorganized.
Application is sent to the Ministry of Public Service and public servants are chosen through the Public Service Committee and allocated to their specific Ministries
Pre-employment interview, Panel interview, extensive background check.
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Department of Justice? What are the steps…7 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Department of Justice?7 people answered
- What benefits does Department of Justice offer?5 people answered
- I would like to know the possible questions and answers for an admin clerk,,,and the policies and pr…5 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Department of Justice?4 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Department of Justice a better place to work?4 people answered
- Will you be alone with patient?4 people answered
- Will there be some protection?4 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Department of Justice?3 people answered
- What is the age requirement3 people answered