Department of Veterans Affairs Careers and Employment
You’re seeing all 55 jobs at Department of Veterans Affairs because we can’t find any available jobs at Department of Veterans Affairs close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Oklahoma City, OK
3 days agoView job
Oklahoma City, OK
5 days agoView job
11 days agoView job
17 days agoView job
19 days agoView job
Salary estimated from 12.2K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Physicians & Surgeons
Employees at Department of Veterans Affairs have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 805 questions about working at Department of Veterans Affairs. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Department of Veterans Affairs employees.
Insights from 650 Indeed users who have interviewed with Department of Veterans Affairs within the last 5 years.
Dependant upon job responsibilities. put you in scenarios, tell me about a time when......, etc. What I would do in situations, solve problems etc. I grew my dept from 12 to 53 staff during my run.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Department of Veterans Affairs