Be a friend or relative.
Is to know someone. Even if you suck you get hired. That’s how most of this staff in Augusta got hired. You should have to earn it.
On your knees
No someone....they hire their friends and family.
Read posting and tailor resume to survey questions/posting. Use internship/TCF/residency to start. Be a veteran, spouse of a veteran, a targeted minority, or schedule A. If you don’t do these things you will struggle as there are many veterans returning from the Middle East and from prior conflicts. Direct hire positions may help too
Apply for job,hope for interview
You cover all.Guidelines but you are discriminated against so how do you get around that easy don't work them.or apply
The best way to get an interview is on line because i stay in africa / DRC in Bukavu Street
10 yrs in maintenance work
Be aware of the hiring process. Provide an accurate Resume. Interface with H.R personnel to explain Job needs and any special requirements.
- If you were to leave Department of Veterans Affairs, what would be the reason?90 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Department of Veterans Affairs a better place to wo…60 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Department of Veterans Affairs?46 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Department of Veterans Affairs about how to improve it?38 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Department of Veterans Affairs? What are …29 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Department of Veterans Affairs?22 people answered
- Do you have to be a veteran to apply with the Department of Veterans Affairs?19 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Department of Veterans Affairs?15 people answered
- Why wont the VA hire veterans?15 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Department of Veterans Affairs?11 people answered