Don’t do it.
Be prepared to fill out a lot of paperwork, it is often more than what your actual work entails. Ask questions about work culture, and the expected interactions between actual government employees vs conractors
If you have been selected for an interview, then you probably have the job. Be honest. Know your value. Request absolutes stated in the written contract.
Do not give up
Answer the questions fully and with confidence.
Be prepared, all interviews are panel interviews.
Be prepared to be over worked and not appreciated or valued.
All interview and application paperwork has to be precise or it will be sent back to you.
Be your self.
- If you were to leave Department of Veterans Affairs, what would be the reason?90 people answered
- What is the best way to get an interview?69 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Department of Veterans Affairs a better place to wo…60 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Department of Veterans Affairs?46 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Department of Veterans Affairs about how to improve it?39 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Department of Veterans Affairs? What are …29 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Department of Veterans Affairs?22 people answered
- Do you have to be a veteran to apply with the Department of Veterans Affairs?19 people answered
- Why wont the VA hire veterans?15 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Department of Veterans Affairs?11 people answered