Department of Veterans Affairs Employee Reviews for Clinical Technician

Found 8 reviews matching the search See all 5,050 reviews
good benefits
Telehealth Clinical Technician (Current Employee) –  Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547September 11, 2018
poor management. makes it hard to service the veterans. typical work schedule 8 to 4 Mon - Fri. Hardest part of the of working there was lack of good management.
Great Job
Telehealth Clinical Technician (Current Employee) –  Muskegon, MIApril 17, 2017
Great Job, but unfortunately there is no room for advancement where I am currently working. The management was very good, other than promising promotion opportunities that never happened.
Trophies and First Place For Everyone!
Telehealth Clinical Technician (Current Employee) –  Eureka, CAOctober 8, 2016
Working for veterans as a veterans means a lot to me. It means more to me as it should and is appreciated and treasured more than 90% of everyone else.

Unfortunately, the sentiments I hold aren't held by the 90% of the people working at the Department of Veterans.

Job security great, advancement not too great, culture shallow and synthetic, not like the military or other closer cultures.

It an organization, if only one, that should be run for veterans by veterans. I mean real veterans not those that ran the logistics and supply office or was part of the Drum and Bugle Corps. I mean real combat veterans leaning it.

It's lead by weak leaders, weak-leader veterans, too afraid to be non-politically correct, or just plain non leaders. Time to move on soon...
Pros
job security
Cons
politically correct
Great
Tele-health Clinical Technician (Former Employee) –  West Los Angeles, CAMarch 29, 2016
Was the best place that I worked because they believe in the honor system and with the honor system it allows the employees to have the freedom to take charge of their time.
Pros
Honor System
Cons
great place to work to help veterans
Telehealth Clinical Technician (Current Employee) –  Cedar Park, TXFebruary 2, 2016
Have worked there for almost 3 years and have enjoyed working with the veterans. I work as a telehealth technician and do a variety of things related to video appointments.
Enjoyable and rewarding
Tele-Health Clinical Technician (TCT) GS (Former Employee) –  Wappingers Falls, NYMarch 20, 2015
I enjoyed working to the Department of Veterans Affairs, It was a rewarding job working with those who have put their life on the line for our freedom and safety.
Pros
Job security
Innovative Technology in Telehealth
Telehealth Clinical Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 29, 2013
I gained administrative skill set working in Telehealth. I also enjoyed being a liason between the patients and the healthcare providers.