Dependable Staffing Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
In call
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ 85004May 31, 2018
Dependable Staffing is an agency when I get call and the provide me location and time of where I'll be.
I done internal medicine, pediatrics, and Phlebotomy as well.
Don't work for them.
Staff RN (Current Employee) –  Federal Way, WAApril 5, 2018
Horrible staffing, call anytime for work anywhere. Lie, exaggerating, unfriendly. paper pay check. make an excuse to take money from my check. They are all indian
Staffing Firm
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 2, 2018
Was a good place to start before finding employment within an actual company. I was so long ago that I don't actually remember if I liked them or not, was very short-term for me.
Best of Phoenix area temp agencies
temp pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ and statewideFebruary 20, 2018
Dependable Staffing is an excellent, well established temp agency. I have worked for them on and off over the past 10 years, and it has been all positive. This agency is highly ethical and service oriented. The pharmacy supervisor takes great care to place pharmacists and techs in job assignments that match their skills and experience.
Pros
great company, very pleasant, competent and ethical people
Cons
no benefits for temp workers
Relaxing place to work
Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAFebruary 13, 2018
Excellent company to work for I’ll recommended anybody to join there team. Outstanding staffing is very pleasant no complaints. I really enjoy working with the consumers I wouldn’t trade it for the world
Pros
Cons
N/a
Good team work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 27, 2017
I was a traveling MA had to go to different locations was very stressful at times. Leader was very supportive. Co workers willing to help great team work.
Temp to Hire
Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 27, 2017
Don't believe info on temp to hire. They dangle it to keep you working. Rules change constantly. Emails and phone calls are not answered timely. Difficult to know who your supervisor is.
This was a temporary company that mainly placed with Cigna
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 25, 2017
I found my contact boss to be very responsive and fair at Dependable. I was often required to move around the valley depending on the work needs of Cigna.
It was an ok job
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 15, 2017
It was a good job to have. I was a temp so I never really knew when I was working. I was also left alone a lot of the time so I missed social interactions.
Cons
I was left at offices alone with no one to ask for help
Dependable
Instructional Assistant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 23, 2017
They always have work. Always looking to hire. The staff and work is fun. You encounter a different obstacle daily. The school schedule is fun as well.
varied assingments
Ultrasound Technologist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 22, 2017
I was able to start and take contract assingments to various facilities which help me get ready to do travel assingments. So I had to learn different protocols and deal with many different doctors and there likes and dislikes with a procedure.
Pros
new experience
Cons
no familirization with the facility
Overall, not a bad place to work for extra hours.
Certified Phlebotomy Technician (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 16, 2017
If a person is looking to supplement their income, then this employer is okay. Not good for full time employment. Wages are not good, as a phlebotomist with 26 years experience will only earn $11.00 - $13.00 per hour and there are no raises or benefits.
Pros
You can work only when you want, providing there is work.
Cons
Paychecks are often delayed
Hard working environment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Pooler, GANovember 8, 2016
Hard work environment manual labor, warehouse work unload trucks build pallets wrap pallets ... you will dock trucks unload them and build pallets followed by wrapping for safe transfer
Pros
Three breaks
Cons
Dependable staffing not enough work to rely on
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 16, 2016
Pay was great, hours great, learned different aspects of different pharmacies which I liked about working for dependable clients all different .Management not always so friendly
Pros
different pharmacy settings there fore you learned alot
Cons
not enough work to keep you working year round
great
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 22, 2016
Great hours and managers. great environment the hours were good. and great pay. The job require patience and you have to become a people person.
Flexible hours
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 11, 2015
Flexible hours and the supervisors in charge of staffing are quite reasonable with the scheduling. They usually rotate you to the same pharmacies which is nice.
rewarding health care opprotunity.
CNA/STNA (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 5, 2015
the typical day for me first started off with me making my schedule a week in advance to accommodate my private schedule. but once I worked at a few facilities I was able to become a regular at those places. I learn how to administer basic care for the aging population. the management wasn't too great at dependable. the co-workers I had always changed because I was a traveling care provider one day I'm by myself and the next I'm at a facility. was watching my clients pass. interacting with clients and residents
Pros
rewarding
Cons
went out of business
I enjoyed traveling and seeing many new places in Arizona.
Relief Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 8, 2015
I enjoy working with new people. My experience with Dependable Staffing has been excellent. The technicians are very competent everywhere they have sent me.
Pros
Usually nice working conditions and great overnight accommodations..
Cons
Not having codes for various necessities, an example of such is not having the arming code for the pharmacy, or a code for opening the narcotics cabinet.
Bad Company
MA (Former Employee) –  Phoenix 85004May 3, 2015
This company is a very horrible company to work for... The take advantage of there employees and treat them like garbage. I suggest never to work for this company..
Pros
nothing
Cons
no health insurance
Reliable, very organized company with flexible hours.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 19, 2015
A typical day at work may consist of a multitude of things including medical emergencies such as caring for patients who are experiencing seizures, head injuries with alteration in level of consciousness, intractable vomiting, internal bleeding, extremely low blood sugar in diabetics with alteration in level of consciousness, etc. IV therapy, caring for patients with tracheostomy tubes, with peg tubes, urinary catheters, central and PICC line care, open wounds to be dressed daily including packing of wounds, FHTs, suicidal patients, patients with exacerbation of asthma, cardiac events, and more.
I learned how to improve my time management, work with a team of doctors, nurse practitioners, mental health providers, health care technicians on a daily basis in order to provide care for my patients.
The hardest part of my job was also the most enjoyable part of my job which was responding to various emergencies while assessing the situation quickly.
Pros
A variety of responsibilities for RNs helped keep the job interesting
Cons
Day time hours often hard to obtain.