To much issues with the company and not proffessional at all
Police Record / Peace Officer (Former Employee) – New York, NY – March 28, 2012
• Obtained and verified evidence by interviewing and observing suspects and witnesses or by analyzing records.
• Recorded evidence and documents, using equipment such as cameras and photocopy machines.
• Prepared reports that detailed investigation findings. Collaborated with other offices and agencies to exchange information and coordinate activities. Testified before grand juries concerning criminal activity investigations.
• Identified case issues and evidence needed, based on charges, complaints, or allegations of law violations.
• Obtained and used search and arrest warrants. Photographed crime or accident scenes for evidence records.
• Packaged, stored, retrieved and submitted evidence to supervisors. Identified, classified, and filed fingerprints
• Examined credentials of unauthorized persons attempting to enter secured areas.
• Apprehended or removed trespassers or thieves from facility, or coordinated with law enforcement agencies in apprehensions and removals. Prepared reports documenting investigation activities and results.
• Investigated or directed investigations of internal thief, suspicious damage or loss of family/individual valuables, and other crimes in housing shelter facility. Directed and coordinated the daily activities of security staff.