Desert Research Institute Employee Review

View all Desert Research Institute reviews

Nice, polite people; fun and safe place to work; 98% of the employees treat each other respectfully
Receptionist/Scheduler/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 16, 2012
At DRI, employees stay because of the excellent culture employees, specially the upper management, that has been developed and adopted. Employees don't feel threatened or inferior as everyone treats each other with respect.

Time management and being on top of things are disciplines I have learned a great deal during my employment at DRI. I enjoyed the trust that was given to me by my supervisors that they gave me the chance to do other duties outside the scope of my position.

Truly enjoyable and fun place to work. If offered a position again, I'd be accepting it without hesitation and reservations.
Pros
flexible with time when needed; great benefits; awesome people to work with
Cons
because employees love working at dri, there's limited room for career advancement.

Other Desert Research Institute Employee Reviews

From the perspective of an undergraduate
Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJune 11, 2018
DRI is a great place to work as an undergraduate or a high school student. The hours are super flexible and everyone makes sure the employee grades are up to par.
Exciting and unique work environment
Environmental Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 31, 2018
This was an amazing opportunity yet does not provide valuable experience outside the position. It is very difficult to find a full time position without a specific degree they are seeking. Yet, still an exciting environment to work in, if you are scientifically inclined.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Desert Research Institute. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2