Deshazo Employee Review

Good place but no home life.
Crane Technician (Current Employee) –  Alabaster, ALJuly 18, 2019
Be willing to work. Average between 60 and 80 hours per week mostly out of town. Good pay. Most training is otj. Must be willing to travel. Management is a little chaotic with the schedule. Often one wouldn't know what town the job was at until either the night before or the day of.

Other Deshazo Employee Reviews

Welder/Fabricator (Current Employee) –  Bessemer, ALFebruary 8, 2019
It is a good place to work but it is no balance with your family and life that’s all you do is work And rushed on jobs and can be better you have no time for your kids this job will make your spouse a single parent when I say good place that means the people. 64 hours a week and they say family careing company no way not even a family day ones a year
Most unethical company I have ever worked for.
Electrical / Mechanical Technician (Former Employee) –  Charelston, SCDecember 21, 2018
This company is all about selling their customers spare parts and services they don't need. Management will just use you until you are of no further use to them. Upon my separation from the company, I was denied my accrued vacation time that I did not take during the year. When I was originally hired, I was warned by two prior employees to watch your back with this company. After seeing things first hand during my employment, their concerns are 100% founded.
Pros
It was a paycheck
Cons
Unethical upper management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deshazo. Our community is ready to answer.

2.1