Deshazo Employee Review

It’s not the worst place I’ve worked
Welder (Current Employee) –  Alabaster, ALNovember 17, 2018
Incompetent workers get over looked because there’s so much mismanagement they really don’t have a handle on how long things actually take to build.
Some workers are unsafe and no one says anything about it.
If your a friend or a family member of anyone in management you are treated differently.
Time is overly mismanaged because of all the unnecessary overtime you work. Sometimes the over time is needed. There are times though when it’s slow you still have to work 60 hours a week 6 days a week for no reason. I have literally been told to go hide because I asked to go home after the job I had done was completed. So instead of going home I just sat in my car for an hour and a half and then came back in and clocked out for the day. That happens a lot. I don’t see how or why the Mitchell’s allow that kind of work environment because they are paying there employees to do nothing as well as wasting there employees time when they could be with their family. This is the reason why I think this place needs a union because they obviously don’t pay attention to there money they are paying out because they don’t have to because they pay a low wage.
Pros
It’s relaxed

Other Deshazo Employee Reviews

Good place but no home life.
Crane Technician (Current Employee) –  Alabaster, ALJuly 18, 2019
Be willing to work. Average between 60 and 80 hours per week mostly out of town. Good pay. Most training is otj. Must be willing to travel. Management is a little chaotic with the schedule. Often one wouldn't know what town the job was at until either the night before or the day of.
Welder/Fabricator (Current Employee) –  Bessemer, ALFebruary 8, 2019
It is a good place to work but it is no balance with your family and life that’s all you do is work And rushed on jobs and can be better you have no time for your kids this job will make your spouse a single parent when I say good place that means the people. 64 hours a week and they say family careing company no way not even a family day ones a year

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deshazo. Our community is ready to answer.

2.1