DesignMind Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
They pretend that they're bigger and more important than they actually are
Software Architect (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 14, 2018
I developed ideas that were fundable. Rather than having me work on these projects that I had brainstormed with the client and had the original idea, they gave the project to a new mobile group that they were developing. This was an unpopular decision with other senior members, who then left at the same time that I did. A disappointing place to work.
Cons
They pretend to have more industry pull than they actually do
Great engagements and team
Business Intelligence Consultant (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAApril 17, 2018
There’s always a lot to learn on every new contract. From my perspective, our consultants dedication to project completion and resulting client satisfaction is an inspiring thing to be apart of.

With many global enterprise clients, who often retain us for long term services, to a range of clients that can be short to mid term, the Designmind culture promotes the sharing of experiences, challenges and take-aways from every project.

As consultants, we often work closely on site with clients on a peer to peer basis. On site work will range from not too technical... to more data and business driven. That said, we’re trained to be able to address client’s needs at any level and offer the best
solution which is efficacious, cost-effective and easily maintainable.

The DesignMind culture thrives with an ethos of hard work and collaboration. It also knows how to have a good time; at office happy hours, movies and off sites.
Pros
Free Friday lunches, awesome team
Cons
Client projects can go through cycles where more effort is needed, but it ebbs and flows.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DesignMind. Our community is ready to answer.

DesignMind Reviews by Location