Designs for Vision

Designs for Vision Employee Reviews

Designs for Vision insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility

Difficult work environment

This facility has cameras and audio. The work environment can be difficult at times. They did not take the time to properly train and I was put into a very stressfull job without being fully trained in the product at the time. The management is very difficult to work for and expect unreasonable outcomes.

Poorly managed

Cons: This is a high stress work environment, micro-managed, favoritism, with high deductible benefits, with not even a water-cooler. Pros: Coffee truck comes around once a day.

fast paced,

lack of training for employees, management does not listen to whats going on, you have to carry certain individuals, as they are incompetent to handle or complete the job at hand.

Pros

holiday parties, 401k

Cons

untrained co-workers, responsibility falls on individuals with seniority

Customer Service Heavy Positions with Good Benefits

The company has good benefits and I like many of the other employees but my department feels strained and understaffed due to upper management having little interest in expanding our department. When taking on the job, I did not expect such a high call volume. There are also a lot of required specifications to learn about the products. If you are comfortable with high call volume with high benefits this could be a good fit for you. The owner has 2 dogs that is regularly at the office, but only one of them is friendly.

Pros

Paid 1-hr lunch, Good Health Benefits, 401k offered after 1 year, Summer Hours

Cons

Medical Equipment terminology, Sales Team Support, Doctors are Clients

Great products and market share. Poor Management.

My Manager did now make me aware of the amount of driving that would be required before she hired me, which led to me leaving the job. She was also very bad about micro-managing.

Care to share?

Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.

Reputable, well established company

High volume credit and collections, review of accounts and check approval on existing orders placed by customers in the medical field. Orders need approval in a timely manner, which in some cases require phone calls to be made prior to shipment. Daily phone calls on collection of overdue accounts. Enjoy my job and the daily challenges that are required to keep customer satisfaction.

Pros

Great work enviroment

Family Company

From the moment I walked in I was busy helping customers over the phone while posting the previous days credit card transactions. I ran the daily credit card payment plans and declined shipment list. I called the denied customers and well as handling my aging list. Helped my co-workers with questions and advice. I enjoyed finally seeing the check come in on the accounts I have been calling.

Pros

Holidays off and company gatherings

good company, family enviroment

small company ,team environment, lot of new things occurring on a regular basis in the engineering department.

Pros

no overtime on friday

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Designs for Vision. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Designs for Vision