DESOTO ATHLETIC CLUB Employee Review

View all DESOTO ATHLETIC CLUB reviews

Good Place to Learn the Industry
Non-Disclosed (Former Employee) –  Southaven, MSJanuary 18, 2018
Great place to get acquainted with the fitness industry. Management is passionate about their people and the industry. Every day is fun if you're a people person. Now, the trainers do not get paid well. There is an opportunity to make a living as a trainer, but be prepared to be there at 5am and work until 8pm every night. Granted, that might be the case regardless of where you are a trained.

Other DESOTO ATHLETIC CLUB Employee Reviews

Dac
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Former Employee) –  Southaven, MSJuly 22, 2018
Desoto Athletic Club is a nice place to work for full or part time employees. The management is professional and fair. The hours are flexible, and the workplace culture is diverse.
a fun-filled experience dealing with children
Childcare Provider (Former Employee) –  Southaven, MSFebruary 9, 2016
Taking care or children at Desoto Athletic Club, I gained a lot of knowledge dealing with all ages. I scheduled beneficial activities for the groups to participate in. My coworkers including management were very helpful with equal amount of work assigned. I enjoyed watching the children progress with behavior and personalities, and seeing a positive outcome.
Pros
experience with children, other gym opportunities
Cons
n/a