Dewberry Employee Review

Sr. JDE HR/Payroll Applications Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAOctober 9, 2013
Great place to work. Would recommend it to anyone looking to work here.

Other Dewberry Employee Reviews

Exceptional place to work in any technical or administrative role.
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 8, 2018
Exceptional place to work in any technical or administrative role. Management will advance employees who demonstrate a willingness to excel in their chosen field.
Pros
Cons
Advancement may be limited by geographical location requiring relocation.
A place to grow
Senior Geographer/Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAMay 8, 2018
In my time at Dewberry, I grew from a Cartographer to Quality Assurance Analyst while learning the many aspects of environmental engineering, flood insurance mapping and program management. I worked closely with engineers, hydrographers, CADD and digital drafting technicians to produce quality products for FEMA. In addition, I worked closely with my immediate supervisor to develope and institute guidelines specifications that helped streamline the mapping production process.
The hardest part of my job would have been getting the project managers to understand the time requirements of the quality review process; our times were often shortened to provide times in the other parts of the production process.
The overall work culture was pleasant, wth coworkers willing to help you understand their jobs/tasks and how each affected the other parts of the process. Therefore, the hardest part of my job was having to say goodbye to my coworkers as they left and saying goodbye at the time I left.
Pros
Great benefits, helpful administration staff, annual picnics and social events.
Cons
None, really.