DFS Group Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
There is someone posing as dfs group!!! Beware
Virtual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  WyomingMay 19, 2018
Don't get scammed. Their are a group of people who are posing as DFS Group and calling you, texting you and facetime/skype with you. They will say you are hired and than send you checks and than those checks will not be good and you will be expected to pay back. Don't get scammed by the FAKE DFS Group.
Pros
It was suppose to be virtual
Cons
It wasn't virtual
I love what I do and my customers, but I just don't feel good working for this company.
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 17, 2018
While I love my job title and interacting with customers from all over the globe. I really dislike this toxic work environment. There's no growth or proper compensation here compared to my peers who do the same job as me in other locations.
Smoke and Mirrors
Employee (Former Employee) –  GuamJanuary 23, 2018
Seems glamorous and fun, until politics come into play...then you know what hits the fan big time. If you don't feel like working hard and want to get away with things, just suck up to upper management and you can probably get pretty far in your career and just accomplish the bare minimum. Well, at least you get a good employee discount and they do serve a lot of food. They do throw nice and expensive parties but they probably take a cut from salaries for that.
Well Intentioned
PLANNER/BUSINESS ANALYST (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 9, 2017
Company is very good at what they do. I was given the opportunity to transfer to a sister company. I understand that the corporate headquarters has been moved to Hong Kong
Pros
Great people
Cons
No longer based in US
Great company/Fun work place!
Sales Associates (Former Employee) –  HIA Hawaii International AirportAugust 6, 2017
DFS ~ Honolulu Hawaii,
It is a Great company ~ Excellent experienced:

*Fun work place
*Friendly
*Meeting and learning different cultures
*Professional sales associates and competitive
Exciting and Luxurious!
Product Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  GuamAugust 5, 2017
Focused on providing the best service in luxury travel retail. With highly engaged employees and a mix of customers from around the world, it's very exciting.
Good Company.
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 23, 2017
Very good company to work for, just wish they compensated the delivery workers more. Sometimes you just feel like they don't appreciate the work that we do in that warehouse.
Hard to balance your life and work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIDecember 17, 2012
The open shift is 8am and the closing is 11:30pm, and the shift is not stable. The schedule only comes one week before, and the manager is not in charge to set the schedule